..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you for that fast replay! I did what you said, but it didn't work. Probably due the game. But on the real Ps2 you can play Tales of the Abyss in 4 player mode... Wacko
As far as I know both "Gauntlet - Dark Legacy" and "Tales of the Abyss" had big problems with multitap even in the PS2 itself, so it wouldn't surprise me if they needed something else Tongue2
(08-11-2011, 11:29 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I know both "Gauntlet - Dark Legacy" and "Tales of the Abyss" had big problems with multitap even in the PS2 itself, so it wouldn't surprise me if they needed something else Tongue2

What do you mean with something else? So there is a way to play with more than 2 players in Tales of the Abyss, even when multipad doesn't work? Thank you so much!
Something else = something unknown so far I guess Tongue2
I just started using PCSX2 and I've encountered a problem with FFX and Lulu's overdrive. I realize there are many threads about this but I honestly could not find a solution to my problem by googling.
What happens is this: even though the analog sticks seem to be configured correctly (Left-> X&Y axis - Right-> Z axis) both analog sticks have the same functionality ingame (moving, scrolling through menus) and I can't perform Lulu's overdrive because of this.
I tried mapping the right analog stick to the left one and also to the D-pad with the same negative results. I did this with both a Genius PC USB controller and a PS2 controller with an USB adapter.

I hope someone can help me here.
Is there any way to toggle turbo on and off with hotkeys?
Turbo = TAB
Slomo = Shift+TAB
Could someone guide me on how to use my xbox controller (through usb use) on pcsx2. I will be playing FFX iso. I cant seem to understand how it would work
(08-17-2011, 06:44 AM)miseru99 Wrote: [ -> ]Turbo = TAB
Slomo = Shift+TAB

I mean turbo button input
ok i got a problem. Saw that one guy asked already, but you all ignored him -.-
anyway, i have a DS3, everything is ok, but analog is not working. When i played ffx it didnt matther really, except lulus ulti, but its ok XD. But now i want to play KH2. And if you played kh, you know why this is a problem. hope i get a response really soon, becouse i tried everything....