..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
^ You're using motioninjoy right? Select Xbox 360 controller emulator and then reconfigure the buttons in pcsx2.
awh... little help on that?
i downloaded an xbox360 controller emulator, not sure if thats waht you meant. Anyway it is recognized as a new controler. I can assign buttons, but analog still not working.

SOLVED!!!!!
can some1 please help me? i cant get past the load date screen for ddr supernova 2 cause my dance pad doesnt work ingame. i configured the pad with lilypad Sad thx in advance.
hey guys!

Im trying to figure out this turbo button thing. I am trying to play ffx with my "cross" button in "turbo" mode (rapid button press simulation when holding down the button). The problem is, when "turbo" is enabled, the succession is too fast. For instance, when I am at a shop, I have to make sure I dont press X for any more than half a millisecond to keep from buying 50+ antidotes Tongue.[/i]

The "sensitivity" function doesnt look like its doing any good... any advice?
I believe the sensitivity function only affects your analog sticks, and it would probably be wise to keep those at default.

And, well, if you don't want to buy 50+ antidotes, don't use a function that simulates pressing a button as fast as possible. Just have it enabled when you need it.

Edit: Turns out that the sensitivity isn't greyed out when a button is selected. Quite possibly it just determines how much you have to actually hit the button down for the emulator to consider it pressed.
You can always set a different key as turbo function, that way you can just use the normal presses when buying and use the turbo key only when you need it.
(08-26-2011, 06:54 AM)MyDreamName Wrote: [ -> ]Just have it enabled when you need it.

(08-26-2011, 06:57 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]You can always set a different key as turbo function, that way you can just use the normal presses when buying and use the turbo key only when you need it.

Thanks for the help. Thats what Ill do. Its crazy I didnt think of that earlier. Duh.

(08-11-2011, 11:19 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]You need to activate multitap in both Lilypad and PCSX2 ("port 1 multitap" in Lilypad and then in PCSX2 "Config" menu then tick the Multitap1 option), after that it will depend on the support for multitap in the game itself. For example in "Gauntlet - Dark legacy" multitap doesn't work for me and I can only use Pad1A and Pad2, but in "Gauntlet - Seven Sorrows" I can Use Pad1A/1B/1C/1D without problem.

can some one please help me with multitap.
i have 3 xbox 360 controllers.no matter what i do i am not able to use all three at the same time.
i am using the latest PCSX2 0.9.8 and the latest lilypad version.

have activated multitap in both Lilypad and PCSX2 still the game doesnot detect it.have tried with def jam and fifastreet 2.
these games worked with ps2 hardware with 4 controllers.
thought it to be a game porblem.but even if i boot without any disc.to system browser still cant detect three controllers.

have tried in both windows 7 x64 and windows xp 32bit.

any ideas?? or am i missing something Rolleyes
(09-10-2011, 08:22 AM)prattyy Wrote: [ -> ]can some one please help me with multitap.
i have 3 xbox 360 controllers.no matter what i do i am not able to use all three at the same time.
i am using the latest PCSX2 0.9.8 and the latest lilypad version.

have activated multitap in both Lilypad and PCSX2 still the game doesnot detect it.have tried with def jam and fifastreet 2.
these games worked with ps2 hardware with 4 controllers.
thought it to be a game porblem.but even if i boot without any disc.to system browser still cant detect three controllers.

have tried in both windows 7 x64 and windows xp 32bit.

any ideas?? or am i missing something Rolleyes

is this thread still active??
I have similar problem with Unreal Tournament. I have enabled multitap and it works perfectly in Time splitters 2 with 4 gamepads split screen, but in UT i can only play two players and only without multitap enabled. Game just doesn't see them. Sad

I have noticed it crashes when i start with directX 11, so i start it with directX 9 and while playing i change it to directX 11 for faster play. Is there some similar workaround to detect 4 gamepads or even some other plugin that has multitap programmed differently that i could try? Or am i doing something wrong.

Please help, cause i need it for me and my friends to enjoy really good FPS (better than TS2 because of mechanics) game.