..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if anyone could walk me through how to enable pressure sensitive buttons on my PS3 controller using Motion Joy. Or is that not possible?
I can't use my PS2 controller at all in LilyPad. It's connected to my pc via an USB adapter, and works just fine with other emulators like Project 64 and Dolphin. But none of the active gamepad plugins for pcsx2 seems to be able to recognize the controller at all, I get no response at all when trying to assign buttons, and the controller doesn't even show up under "Device Diagnostics"

Anyone know what might be causing this? As mentioned earlier, the controller works fine on other emulators, hell, it even worked great with pcsx2 on my old computer!

The only plugin I've found that seems to be able to recognize my controller at all is something called "PadWinKey Driver 0.9.0 [PADwin]", but that one is rather ancient and doesn't really work properly as it won't even let me assign the analog sticks...

Any help at all would be greatly appreciatedSmile
Okay I'm having troubles with Lilypad and it's getting really frustrating to set up controls.

I'm using a wired Xbox 360 controller and I'm trying to set the controls for PCSX2. The controller works fine on other emulators, but whenever I set up all the controls in Lilypad and press OK or Apply, the emulator just stops responding and I have to close out the program. It even works fine with the XXXPSX PAD Pressure Mod plugin, but I can't set keyboard controls for pad 2 on that plugin. If anybody can help me please tell me what the problem is. Sad

I'm using Pcsx2 0.9.8 r4600 and LilyPad r4510 0.10.0 (lilypad-r4600).

EDIT: Nevermind I fixed my problem.
please help me

how can i configure my Logitech Driving Force GT to work with GT4?

i really want to play this game but my wheel is not working with GT4Sad

how do i map the steering wheel, throttle and break?
(10-06-2011, 08:12 AM)raclimja Wrote: [ -> ]please help me

how can i configure my Logitech Driving Force GT to work with GT4?

i really want to play this game but my wheel is not working with GT4Sad

how do i map the steering wheel, throttle and break?

I have the same wheel, and just can't use too, please help us
Some Ideas for Lilypad Plugin:

1.commandlist:
hold/press a key > Change some keys to another
Useful when you need mouse for aiming in all Directions (When Pressing Aim Button) but you don't want mouse for moving forward and backward (Without pressing Aim Key; Forward & Backward will be disabled)

2.Sorting Keys by:
Device; PC Control; PS2 Control;
[for Easily finding duplicate keys in the list]

3.Swap Pads:
[to don't have to re-assaign keys for 2pads]

4.Option to Create a Temporery save state before pausing the emulator (By Pressing Escape; Create a Save State & then Send Escape)
[Useful for ssspsx emulator Crash]

5.option for disabling sending a key to emulator (useful for preventing sending escape to emulator)
[Useful for ssspsx Emulator Crash]
1. Mouse Pointer will be lost in the emulator window if you don't Release the mouse from plugin before pausing the game.
This problem started from new GUI in PCSX2 0.9.7.

2. Ignore Key button in the configuration Dialog doesn't work in the SVN builds. (When you press it nothing happens)

(09-10-2011, 08:22 AM)prattyy Wrote: [ -> ]can some one please help me with multitap.
i have 3 xbox 360 controllers.no matter what i do i am not able to use all three at the same time.
i am using the latest PCSX2 0.9.8 and the latest lilypad version.

have activated multitap in both Lilypad and PCSX2 still the game doesnot detect it.have tried with def jam and fifastreet 2.
these games worked with ps2 hardware with 4 controllers.
thought it to be a game porblem.but even if i boot without any disc.to system browser still cant detect three controllers.

have tried in both windows 7 x64 and windows xp 32bit.

any ideas?? or am i missing something Rolleyes

Multitap in LilyPad and PCSX2 is solely based on experimenting with one game I borrowed for a couple days and the PSX memory card manager (Unless someone has touched it since Jake and I last messed with it). Not at all surprising if it doesn't work in some games.
(08-26-2011, 06:54 AM)MyDreamName Wrote: [ -> ]I believe the sensitivity function only affects your analog sticks, and it would probably be wise to keep those at default.

And, well, if you don't want to buy 50+ antidotes, don't use a function that simulates pressing a button as fast as possible. Just have it enabled when you need it.

Edit: Turns out that the sensitivity isn't greyed out when a button is selected. Quite possibly it just determines how much you have to actually hit the button down for the emulator to consider it pressed.

Sensitivity for pressure sensitive PS2 buttons sets how hard I tell the game you're pressing them. So if you set it to 50%, I tell them game you have the button is pressed half the way. Setting it to any value over 100% makes no difference for anything but input axes, and setting it to less than 100% for non-pressure sensitive PS2 buttons or non-pressure aware games will probably result in that button not responding.
Hi,

Lilypad load state bug:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Savestate...trol-stuck

When saving / loading, PCSX2 only calls lilypad plugin once. So only port1 or port2 is saved each time (alternating). Takes 2 saves to save each port. ^^

Game gets confused and sees 'digital pad' when loading. Breaks controls.

Tested pseudo-fix:
Code:
// LilyPad version.
#define VERSION ((0<<8) | 11 | (0<<24))

#define PAD_SAVE_STATE_VERSION    3

struct PadPluginFreezeData {
    char format[8];
    // Currently all different versions are incompatible.
    // May split into major/minor with some compatibility rules.
    u32 version;
    // So when loading, know which plugin's settings I'm loading.
    // Not a big deal.  Use a static variable when saving to figure it out.
    u8 port;
    // active slot for port
    u8 slot[2];
    PadFreezeData padData[2][4];
    QueryInfo query;
};

s32 CALLBACK PADfreeze(int mode, freezeData *data) {
    if (mode == FREEZE_SIZE) {
        data->size = sizeof(PadPluginFreezeData);
    }
    else if (mode == FREEZE_LOAD) {
        PadPluginFreezeData &pdata = *(PadPluginFreezeData*)(data->data);
        StopVibrate();
        if (data->size != sizeof(PadPluginFreezeData) ||
            pdata.version != PAD_SAVE_STATE_VERSION ||
            strcmp(pdata.format, "PadMode")) return 0;

if( pdata.port >= 2 ) return 0;

query = pdata.query;
        if (pdata.query.slot < 4) {
            query = pdata.query;
        }

// Tales of the Abyss - pad fix
        // - restore data for both ports
        for (int port=0; port<2; port++) {
            for (int slot=0; slot<4; slot++) {
                u8 mode = pdata.padData[port][slot].mode;

if (mode != MODE_DIGITAL && mode != MODE_ANALOG && mode != MODE_DS2_NATIVE) {
                    break;
                }

// Not sure if the cast is strictly necessary, but feel safest with it there...
                *(PadFreezeData*)&pads[port][slot] = pdata.padData[port][slot];
            }

if (pdata.slot[port] < 4)
                slots[port] = pdata.slot[port];
        }
    }
    else if (mode == FREEZE_SAVE) {
        if (data->size != sizeof(PadPluginFreezeData)) return 0;
        PadPluginFreezeData &pdata = *(PadPluginFreezeData*)(data->data);

// Tales of the Abyss - pad fix
        // - PCSX2 only saves port0 (save #1), then port1 (save #2)

memset(&pdata, 0, sizeof(pdata));
        strcpy(pdata.format, "PadMode");
        pdata.version = PAD_SAVE_STATE_VERSION;
        pdata.port = 0;
        pdata.query = query;

for (int port=0; port<2; port++) {
            for (int slot=0; slot<4; slot++) {
                pdata.padData[port][slot] = pads[port][slot];
            }

pdata.slot[port] = slots[port];
        }
    }
    else return -1;
    return 0;
}

Would be great if you could fix this TotA bug. Wink
The behavior was correct when I wrote that code. The PCSX2 interface must have been changed in the 2 (?) years since I last touched LilyPad, shockingly.

I don't have SVN write access any more (Asked that I be removed a while back), and don't have any particular interest in testing the fix, either, unfortunately - I haven't played a PS2 game since I stopped working on LilyPad.