..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Umm, how can i check if it works in direct input games?
I installed the drivers that came with the adapter. it's called "xpad"
Try a DirectInput game with pad support, and see if it works. If I'm not even reporting the device's existence, it's most likely a diver problem of some sort, and not my bug.
okay, I'll try it.
So, after a while of boxing against my computer i got you plugin to notice my converter, and the controller can be used in its drivers. But when i launch a game it still says that Dualshock2 is missing. Sad

Here you can see how it looks, and yes, i have tried both options.
http://i42.tinypic.com/2mw9gf5.jpg
What game? You'll often get that message if you load state in a game before it initialized the pads. If that's the case, just give the game a little time to start before loading a state.

If you're not loading state, trying disabling start in analog mode and the pad 2 disable checkbox, and see if that makes it go away.
(01-13-2009, 09:23 PM)Dwarg Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-13-2009, 09:17 PM)century Wrote: [ -> ]nope, it's just a 8-way hat switch, no analog stick or things like that
btw i'm not sure to really well understand what you say , my english isn't taht good maybe Smile

A hat switch is just another name for a POV controller.

Anyways, in LilyPad 0.9.7, I want you to select the sidewinder on the first screen and click the "test device" button. See if you see the pov control (hat, whatever) there, and then move the hat around. It should display a value of -1 when not pressed, and then 0 to 36000 when pressed, depending on the direction. The 4 values below it should correspond to each of the 4 directions, the first is 1 when you press up, second is 1 when you press right, etc.

(01-14-2009, 01:44 AM)Dwarg Wrote: [ -> ]LuisR14: Thanks for telling me about that. Easily fixed. Just a result of being careless when I decided not to lock the gui when you press test, like I did in previous versions.

century: That's rather hard to follow. The only thing in there that looks like it might be a hat is the "command ... -1", which shouldn't be -1 when you're pressing something. Don't think I'll be able to figure out what's going wrong without more to go on.

hi there,

finally i bought a PS2 gamepad with dualshock and an USB adaptator... it works really better in all case than my Sidewinder Smile

it works like a charm with epsxe 1.7 , now with Pcsx2PG , configuration with lily 0.97 sounds cool

a big thank for your help ... this is GREAT !!
i dl'd the lilypAD .9.7 file and its not showing up in my controller plugins. I just take the files and stick them in the 'plugins' folder right?
Yes,maybe you downloaded the source instead of the binary...?
hello guys, i want to play vice city stories on my pc with pcsx2, and i want to play it using mouse and keyboard.
could anyone send me a screenshot (or config file, i don't know) with standart settings (w a s d - moving (on foot, and in the car), lmb - fire, rmb - aim, f - get in/ou from car, space - jump, left. shift - run, mouse up - camera move up, m. left - camera left, m. right - camera right, mouse down - camera down. scroll up - next weapon, scrroll down - previous weapon. q - look left, e - look right, and.. maybe something else Wink thx.
I'm trying to use lilypad using a keyboard/mouse configuration (i dont have a gamepad anymore) but none of the buttons work. Under device diagnostics it say "ignore keyboard." I'm guessing that this is the problem, but I can't figure out how to fix it! I'm using a laptop, if that makes any difference.

Additionally, does anyone know how to configure the analog joysticks to my mouse?

Thanks in advance!