..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Major Props to ChickenLiver for best emulator pad plugin I've seen to date. I run Win7 64 so getting libusb 0.1 installed and working was a pain at first until I figured out (using lilypad svn 0.11.0 r-4959)
1) you do not have to use the ds3 input device as the base for your usblib driver. In fact I recommend taking out an old usb hub lying around that you don't use anymore, and use that as the base for the driver (disconnecting the hub afterwards)
2) you have to press the PS button to initialize the controller -my idiocy for not reading the instructions thoroughly
I'm new to the PS2 emulator scene if you couldn't tell as I didn't have a rig powerful enough to run it smoothly until recently.
I also found out that the libusb driver conflicts upon shutdown with the usbhub in the g19 keyboard. Causes a bsod upon shutdown.
Having pressure sensitive buttons in emulators is awesome, and overlooked by a decent amount of people.
Now if only PCSX2 would support ps1 games..... oh well, can't have everything yet now can we. All joking aside though, now that I've tried it PCSX2 is the best sixth generation console emulator that I've found
I'm having a problem with my PS2 controller. I'm using a PS2 to USB adapter with the normal PS2 controller and my computer isn't detecting the left and right joysticks. I tried using SSSPSX as well but both didn't work. And when I tried to calibrate the controller on my computer it wouldn't pick up the joysticks. Every other button on the controller is working though. Please help ;(
I've found one adapter myself that didn't support analog functions. maybe that's the problem. Another could be that DS2's have an analog button that switches the sticks on and off. I doubt it's a driver issue as most of the adapters I've seen are plug & pray.
i got a problem with ma wmkeyboard oly few keys work but actrl , alt etc dont wok wats d prob??/
Please type properly so that we can understand.

You mean to say Ctrl and Alt key don't work with lilypad? No, alt key works fine here. Change you Keyboard API in lilypad to DirectInput or Raw Input and see.
(11-24-2011, 02:55 PM)bond007.jain Wrote: [ -> ]i got a problem with ma wmkeyboard oly few keys work but actrl , alt etc dont wok wats d prob??/

I think the problem is with your keyboard, looking at that Tongue2
(11-24-2011, 03:48 PM)iviv Wrote: [ -> ]I think the problem is with your keyboard, looking at that Tongue2

lol Laugh

Anyways Raw Input/DirectInput should help.
What am I doing wrong? Please help. I'm trying to play my FF10.

I can get up to the new game/load screen if I wait, and the only keys that'll work are S and D. S will choose, D will cancel. Those are not the settings I want.

[attachment=30453][attachment=30453]

Ahh.. Yes there only they should work. So whats the settings you wanted. In the game screen load that should happen. So did you thing other keys should also work there in the game load screen. Glare Disable the port 1 multitap. Tongue2
I tried it with multitap disabled before. I only enabled multitap as a last ditch effort. LOL.

And yes, I expect for more than 2 keys to work when I've binded the keys.

Anyway, my problem is solved. I switched to SSSPSX and that works fine.

Now, to find somewhere to discuss lag issues. Tongue