..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello I'm having trouble useing the Triangle key, On the game Final Fantasy X, I'm playing with a friend and their able to use the triangle key, and they've assigned it to the same key I have (Up arrow). I've tried assigning it to other things but still no help, I'm originally using Lilypad, but also tried using ssspsx. but no luck..
[Image: 3bikws2xiecuv115g.jpg]
[Image: s5f1w2rndzs1x875g.jpg]
How does one set up splitscreen? It seems to think that the two mice and keyboards are the same, so both players control both.
I have a wingman rumble pad. I had to download pinacle gamepad profiler because it doesnt run on windows 7. the controller is detected in the emu configur menu for the game pad. Im not sure how to set it up though.
Is it possible to make it so that long-pressing L3 toggles between 4:3 and 16:9, or at least make it an option between toggling aspect ratio and turbo? There's probably over 100 widescreen hacks now, and it'd be convenient if you could switch AR from controller when an FMV comes up (since they're still stretched in 16:9)
I mapped my mouse to the right analog stick to move the camera in KH2, it works, but is so incredibly slow it's unplayable. Is there a way to fix that? I upped the sensitivity slider all the way but it didn't do anything.
Nevermind, ignore this!
So you posted to bump this thread Tongue2
I just clean installed vista and i'm having problems with my controllers sticks and analag,select & start button not being recognized.
The values also seem to be messed up too>
[Image: scaled.php?server=546&filename=nimetng.jpg&res=landing]
Other than those buttons i listed, the values do work normally.
I'm using these settings if it is any help
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg715/sca...es=landing

Edit: Fixed, ran pcsx2 with admin privs and ticked the "use analog mode whenever possible" box lol
This is seriously driving me mad.

My analog sticks work perfectly in the XP game controller panel.
They work perfectly in PC games and other emulated games.
They work perfectly in the Lilypad device diagnostics test.
They allow themselves to be mapped without issue in the Lilypad config.

BUT, they will absolutely under no circumstances show any kind of response in any game i play with PCSX2. Having tried everything i could possibly think of with the version i had and struggled with for days long ago, i now downloaded the newest PCSX2 version with new plugins and fresh settings and once again tried my luck to no avail.

I'm using a PS3 DualShock 3 controller with the default USB cable and MotioninJoy DS3 tool.

[Image: iy5Tj.gif][Image: iy5Tj.gif][Image: iy5Tj.gif][Image: iy5Tj.gif][Image: iy5Tj.gif][Image: iy5Tj.gif][Image: iy5Tj.gif][Image: iy5Tj.gif][Image: iy5Tj.gif][Image: iy5Tj.gif][Image: iy5Tj.gif]
^ So you can configure them in PCSX2 but during gameplay you can't use them? That's kinda strange.. Are you using the xinput option in mij? I use that for everything, no major problems