..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What you got for "My Controller"?
Is it installed in windows?
Did you assign the buttons in Lilypad?
(01-12-2013, 04:47 PM)Ilya-v Wrote: [ -> ]What you got for "My Controller"?
Is it installed in windows?
Did you assign the buttons in Lilypad?

logitech wirless controller its compatible with the ps3 and yes i did
Open Lilpad Settings.
In the Device Diagnostics list click refresh button and see if you controller is in the list.
If it is, click it and click Test Device to see if the plug in gets a signal from you controller.
(01-12-2013, 05:03 PM)Ilya-v Wrote: [ -> ]Open Lilpad Settings.
In the Device Diagnostics list click refresh button and see if you controller is in the list.
If it is, click it and click Test Device to see if the plug in gets a signal from you controller.

im not sure everything's "value" was o.ooo except x,y,z axis which were 0.500 and hat swicth which was -1
These values suppose to change when you press a button or move a stick.
Are they?
(01-12-2013, 05:10 PM)Ilya-v Wrote: [ -> ]These values suppose to change when you press a button or move a stick.
Are they?

yes all except hat swicth which remains at -1

(01-12-2013, 05:10 PM)Ilya-v Wrote: [ -> ]These values suppose to change when you press a button or move a stick.
Are they?

ok scracth that the hat switch changes upon moving the d-pad
im am fully out of ideas and nothing is working can i please get some help on how to get this to work please
To lilypad developers:
Can you change the controller pad buttons positions in interface to this one (see attach)? Not all users have original PS2, or/and when configuring buttons, you can easy do mistake. This is the more user-friendly buttons layout.

Thanks in advance!
Shadas:
Please read the guide on how to use Lilypad.
I have issues using this for diagonal movements on Kingdom Hearts 2 and Final Mix.
When I try to run diagonally I start walking diagonally and in the middle of battles this is really bad.
I have tried pcsx2 r5580 and r5570