..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well we are emulating a playstation here, or?

There are some possibilities to use a playstation controller on pc. As they are some of the few controller aupporting pressure sensitivity you either need one of them or need a workaround.

To my knowledge xbox controllers have preasure sensitive l2/r2 buttons. You can try to use one of the modified lilypads and bind triangle to one of the shoulder buttons and check if that works.

Additional to that workaround there is still the other one mapping the same button with 2 different sensitivities.
Hi everyone,

I'm having trouble with configuring my PS2 controller buttons. I'm playing Kingdom Hearts 2 and am not able to configure my D-pad/left analog stick correctly. What happens is when I go to configure the buttons, my D-pad overrides the left analog stick, and the left analog stick overrides the D-pad therefore resulting in the inability to scroll down the left side menu mid battle in KH2. I am using Lilypad 0.11.

Can anyone help me fix this problem? Would be much appreciated.

Thank you
Click on your amalog button ( between start & select)
Yeah I've tried that, didn't work
I have a problem. my computer if it detects control but when I try to accommodate a button detect another button that is not that I do ??
Unfortunately I could not fully understand what you wrote.

Can you please show first two tabpages of lilypad settings?
(11-11-2015, 10:45 AM)willkuer Wrote: [ -> ]Unfortunately I could not fully understand what you wrote.

Can you please show first two tabpages of lilypad settings?

Sorry, a don't write english very well
No problem.

Second page on lilypad setting:
1. Click on the key you want to map (e.g. < Select > or < L1 >)
2. Press the corresponding button on your controller
Repeat that until you mapped all keys.

Btw. we don't recommend MotionJoy as it is bloat/ad/crapware - depends on who you ask.
It is really hard to remove MotionJoy and it will post a lot of advertisement.
If you look for an alternative because you are annoyed by MotionJoy you can have a look here.
But if it works fine for you you can also use it.
and I did so but when I press the L1 button appears as if the button L2
in game it appears wrong or where does it appear wrong?