..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No, it's not possible for any pad plugin to support drums. Drums are USB devices, not PS2 controllers, so you'd need a USB plugin. Seeing as I don't have drums, or any game that uses them, or any knowledge of low level USB, nothing I have any interest in doing.

Just added guitar support because it was relatively easy...And pretty nifty... And cottonvibes gave me all the technical info I needed.
Aw, shame!

Can't hear the kickdrum blast out of my woofer :'(

Isn't it similar to the guitar? Just making the game recognize the pad as a drum and we remap the controls?

Thanks though Smile
It's not at all like a guitar... I can make the pad look like a real guitar, or at least enough like one that Rockband thinks it's actually a guitar. Drums use the USB ports, not the pad ports, so obviously this can't be done for drums.

The GH2 hack does remap controls like you suggested, but it doesn't work very well. I really don't like it much, and will not do something similar for drums.
Ah, I see. Thanks anyway Smile
Bump for new release (0.9.8). Fixes a couple minor crash while configuring plugin bugs and DirectInput relative axes. "Start in analog mode" renamed and handled differently.
Analog still doesn't work for me ;(
Thanks for the useful, detailed information.
Can someone tell me why this plugin not working for me at all?
The Device Diagnostics shows that values for all controls is 0.000.
I've tried both ps/2 keyboard(microsoft wired keyboard 500) and usb keyboard(razer lycosa) on Vista32.
Although ssspsx pad is working but it doesn't support analog on keyboard T.T

Just found that 0.9.4 is working while 0.9.5 and above is not.
*sigh*. I wish people would give useful information. Wasn't even going to bother replying, as without the edit, it wasn't even clear you knew how to use LilyPad.

What do you have keyboard mode set to? You are sure you're testing the correct device? You are aware that 0.000 means not pressed and 1.000 means pressed, so unless you're pressing a key, you should see 0.000 everywhere?
Using my ps3 controller with pcsx2, and it works... Everything works perfectly. Thanks a bunch for your hard work Dwarg