..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12-16-2017, 06:53 PM)diinit Wrote: [ -> ]I am having trouble with considerable input lag. I am using Windows 10, the latest version of PCSX2 and a 3rd party wired Xbox 360 controller (from Amazon). I get about 500ms of lag which unfortunately pretty much makes things unplayable at the moment. What's interesting is that when I borrowed my friend's genuine Microsoft Xbox 360 controller (also wired) the input lag disappears completely and it works perfectly. Does anyone have any idea what might be going wrong? Thanks a lot guys

[edit] I have just swapped from a USB3 socket to USB2 and this seems to have improved the situation, but lag is still evident. Smile

I also have no trouble with the controller when playing games like Rocket League, etc.,
Hi guys. I jumped in PCSX2 for the first time since around January, and fired up LilyPad. Quick question....has Lilypad been updated within the last year or so? I'm curious because I do *NOT* remember it supporting NeGcon emulation the last time I used it.

Having NeGcon emulation now is a GODSEND especially when used in PS1 emulators because the old padnecco and other NeGcon plugins are buggy and I can never get them to work right. So when I noticed support for NeGcon within the latest LilyPad I was pleasantly surprised. Perhaps it's been there already for ages and I just didn't notice.

So can someone please set the record straight and tell me when NeGcon emulation was added to LilyPad?
(12-19-2017, 01:23 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]https://github.com/PCSX2/pcsx2/commit/f8...834a67bb99

Ahhh Dec 30, 2016. I knew it was added fairly recently. I hadn't really used the plugin for more than couple times since last year and didn't download that particular version of it so was totally unaware. I'd like to give huge HUGE and sincere thank you to FlatOutPS2 for adding support for this great controller!

Like I mentioned above the other NeGcon plugins are very glitchy and I for some reason cannot get them to work properly in the Ridge Racer games. So having it built within LilyPad is extremely beneficial and convenient. 

With all that having been said, I do have a question/request to FlatOutPS2. My friend if you're reading this, would it be possible to add support for the JoGcon controller as well? I have a Jogcon controller and I would be willing to loan it to you if it would help you make adding support for it in LilyPad easier. Please reply and let me know. Being able to emulate the JoGcon so that Ridge Racer V delivers true torque force feedback to my steering wheel would be fantastic.
anychance this will natively support DS3/DS4? i have spare DS4 i can use via bluetooth but only work in steam would be great if i could get to work in pcsx2 with extra software
Is there anyway to get vibration on Dual Shock 4 to work on PCSX2 without the need of XBOX controller emulation such as SCP and DS4 Windows?
my controller is not working.
i am using the latest version of pcsx2 and i have tried literally every controller configuration possible and it refuses to recognise 70% of my controls.
my software is up to date and my controller works on every single other emulation software i have used to set up controls on.
i have tried resetting my pc. i have tried recalibration [but that only makes things worse]
as you can see by the photos of my settings most of my controls seem to map to the same thing.
this "accelerator" button that simply does not exist.
i am using lilypad and am frankly about to throw my computer and controller out a window cause i have been trying to get my controls to map for almost an entire day now.
can someone help me with this? maybe tell me if i maybe went wrong with my config?
i am using an invidia shield gaming controller and it is supposed to be compatible with every form of emulation and gaming.
it works on my other consoles.
What happens if you disable DirectInput and enable XInput(Ignore the XBOX360 controller only...that option is for every xinput compatible controller,not just xbox)
hi.everytime i try to bind the left analog keys,they overwrite the D pad keys.and the same with the right analog keys.the square.triangle etc.what should I do plz help me.i new player.bit to know every thing.
Is it normal that I can't rebind from this screen? I must select "back to controls" and can't remap multiple keys (Shift or Control) as a result.

[attachment=68375]

Another issue I have is that I can't remap the shoulder buttons to the face buttons, A (Xbox One controller) changes to R1 when I try:

[attachment=68376]