..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Problems with graphic and pad plugins in Linux
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everybody!

I have installed PCSX2 on Fedora 15 32-bit. Everything seems to run ok except for the graphics. The plugin I'm using (and the only one I have) is ZZ Ogl PG 0.3.0. and this is how I see the game (KH1 in this case):

[Image: thump_6889732kh.jpg]

I've looking for another graphic plugins but I haven't found anyone :/ can anybody help me or give me the link for a plugin?
Also I have another problem with pad plugin. Actually I only have OnePAD 1.1.0, I'm able to configure buttons, but it doesn't has an 'accept' button or an 'ok' button:

[Image: thump_6889737pad.jpg]

By the way, my machine:

AMD Sempron 2.7GHz
2GB DDR3
Nvidia GeForce Series 512MB (don't remember which exactly).

When I had Windows, the emulator worked perfectly, but as you see I am having some plugin problems here in Linux (and I don't have Windows anymore).

Somebody help me please.

Santiago,-
AFAIK, ZeroGs & ZZogl are the only available plugins under linux.
Both are really less efficient than gsdx under windows. Sorry ... Sad
(09-06-2011, 12:49 AM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]AFAIK, ZeroGs & ZZogl are the only available plugins under linux.
Both are really less efficient than gsdx under windows. Sorry ... Sad

Thanks for answering!

Where can I get AFAIK or ZeroGS? Can you give me some direct links?
AFAIK is "As far as I know" Tongue2
you can find zerogs source here : http://188.134.4.34/svnroot/ruslan/zerogs/
Ooops! I didn't know that Tongue2 English is not my native language. AFAIK was a weird name for a plugin.

Anyway, thanks for the source! I hope ZeroGS works better Smile

Have a nice day!

Can you ensure that anisotropic filtering is disactivated in your driver configuration.

Did you try to move the window, it seem you does not have the bottom part.
There is a rumor that Wine runs the windows version of PCSX2 can you try it Smile