..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCXS2 0.9.8 is not reading memory card.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It ignores memory card even if the directory is correct. It also says something about cannot find gamedb but I don't know if those issues are related. Pics.

http://i51.tinypic.com/2ec3ia9.png
http://i56.tinypic.com/33kdt00.png
Seems to be looking for stuff in the wrong places.
Try getting the binary download instead and unpacking it to a place like "C:\PCSX2 0.9.8" and just load it from there, it shouldn't try to look in other folders then.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-PCSX2-0-9...ows-Binary
i have the same trouble ive loaded up pcsx2 0.9.8 and configed everything im useing current bios downloaded from the net every thing gos i play and it saves but wat i wanted is i downloaded some memory saves for memory card but it doesnt load them up plz help

windows vista home basc
service pack 2
AMD Athlon™ II x2 240 Processors 2.8ghz
Ram 2gb
32-bt O-S

the ones i have downloaded are in same format if possible can someone help me asap im from new zealand if that makes a difference if i could get a ziped complete version with bios plug ins be real nice the game im playing is final fantasy 10 i love final fantasy and would love to play this on pc thanks if use could help post back or email me on [email protected]
aww and video card nivia gevorce 210
(04-08-2012, 04:45 AM)shamrock Wrote: [ -> ]i have the same trouble ive loaded up pcsx2 0.9.8 and configed everything im useing current bios downloaded from the net.

(04-08-2012, 04:45 AM)shamrock Wrote: [ -> ]the ones i have downloaded are in same format if possible can someone help me asap im from new zealand if that makes a difference if i could get a ziped complete version with bios plug ins be real nice the game im playing is final fantasy 10 i love final fantasy and would love to play this on pc thanks if use could help post back or email me on [email protected]

well that's your problem downloaded bios from net is a fake bios won't run pcsx2 perfectly may even has a hidden-auto-exectable fraud ads and even a trojan virus better obtain it legitly from your PS2.

and congrats for hi-jacking this thread to avoid your post for being close.
(04-08-2012, 06:07 AM)tallbender Wrote: [ -> ]well that's your problem downloaded bios from net is a fake bios won't run pcsx2 perfectly may even has a hidden-auto-exectable fraud ads and even a trojan virus better obtain it legitly from your PS2.

and congrats for hi-jacking this thread to avoid your post for being close.
even if he's not the OP, his post can still be deleted/edited my mods and his account even banned if need be+^_^+
ok well it was a post on helping me i wanted to do it all the easy way im gona try dump my bios from ps2 seems saught of mind bogaling first time i wanted to attempt to play my ps2 games on pc it all gos good but just the memory card the pcx2 doesnt read it ive downloaded ***** loads of files for this prog got back ups and all saughts just bit boggaling i cant access other peoples memory cards ive added to the prog prob cause of regions and language in with it was saved as all i asked was for help on memory cards be nice