..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Vertical Black Lines And Squares
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here It Is: Blush
[Image: SPU2.gif]
First, go back to your SVN download and swap out to the new SPU-2 sound plugin. Set interpolation to 1. You can boost it from there 1 by one as you test the performance of each one. Lets start with 1 though. Output - Module should be X audio 2 if you can select it. Just leave everything else as is and you should be good.
In Tekken5 It Has Vibrate On The Screen And In Burnout, I Have Sharp Edges And NonAntialised!!!
(09-18-2011, 01:22 AM)Hellraiseradio Wrote: [ -> ]First, go back to your SVN download and swap out to the new SPU-2 sound plugin. Set interpolation to 1. You can boost it from there 1 by one as you test the performance of each one. Lets start with 1 though. Output - Module should be X audio 2 if you can select it. Just leave everything else as is and you should be good.
Thanks Biggrin Second Great Favor Happy Thanks.
Use interlacing to fix the screen shaking. You can use F5 to toggle through them in-game. To set it permanently set the one that works in your gsdx settings. You will have sharp nasty edges from no texture filtering. There's not much you can do about it I don't think. You can try upscaling to 2x now. It can clean some things up.
I Think I Made A Little Mess!! Wacko Tekken Is Pure Quality But Burnout Reversed To It Past!! ThanX
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
I Got What I Did!!! Tongue
DirectX 3D Changed To Hardware! It Works Good For Tekken With HQ Sound But In Software Mode Works Good For Burnout And I Have A LQ And Broken Sound!
By The Way! ThanKs Hellraiseradio Friend For Helping Me Wink
Yw. Glad to help. Smile
Are you still having sound issues with Burnout then? You can try adjusting the timing settings for it but it's a very sketchy business. First, try using Async Mix for your Synchronizing Mode and see what that does for you.
Pages: 1 2