..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [Bug Report] Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne [NTSC]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pcsx2 0.9.9 4897 SVN 32 bit windows
-All default, no speedhacks Laugh
-plugins:Gsdx 4912 SSSE2 0.1.14
-Somewhat occurs in software but mostly in hardware mode.
-During fusion, the two demons should disintegrate but instead they turn into rectangles. I know this is a minor issue but if someone has any advise i'd appreciate it.

[Image: a088zo.jpg]

Here's how it should look like:

[Image: fvaazl.jpg]
I don't see what the problem is? Both pics look almost identical.
And 'latest svn' is really vague, what if tomorrow there is another revision, how will we know what was the 'latest svn' when you posted this?
(09-19-2011, 04:16 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]I don't see what the problem is? Both pics look almost identical.
And 'latest svn' is really vague, what if tomorrow there is another revision, how will we know what was the 'latest svn' when you posted this?

can't you see those squares? they are not supposed to be there.
Oh now I see, had to enlarge the pics to make it visible. So, post the revision of PCSX2, the revisions of plugins you use etc as the sticky in this forum shows to make a proper bug report. Thanks
Can someone retest this?
(09-19-2011, 05:46 PM)Juicedup Wrote: [ -> ]can't you see those squares? they are not supposed to be there.

use  "disable depth emulation"

it happens in DDS too.

(07-31-2019, 02:23 PM)lightningterror Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone retest this?

i posted about this a month ago it is upscaling issue
Originally PS2 games weren't meant to be upscaled so when users upscale them it can cause issues with many games, to alleviate the issues we have plenty of upscaling hacks to get around them. If you still experience upscaling issues then you will have to be patient and wait for future improvements.

This is a general issue and it will be closed as invalid.

Thank you for your report.
This bug report has now been marked as Invalid since it either was not reproducible, not a valid bug or otherwise unacceptable for fixing.

This thread will now be closed and moved in the Invalid/rejected/duplicate bug reports subforum.