..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: [HELP]Best Performance Configuration PCSX2 0.9.8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I just Got Pcx2 and im running on defaults and it blows. I need to find out the Best Performance Configuration for PCSX2 0.9.8, ive seen lesser pc's do better in instructional vids, so i know it must be my configuration
I took a sc of my cpu specs from the program log...

[Image: Specs.jpg]
With My current Settings, My fps dips under 10, the game im trying to run first is Mortal Kombat Armegeddon...
Please Get back to me ASAP
MKA will require really more than this .
Both your CPU & GPU are weak.

with some sopeedhacks you would be able to run @ playable speeds the less demanding games, but unfortunately, MKA is a demanding game.

In short : if you want to get playable speeds under MKA, get a decent PC.
(09-28-2011, 08:31 PM)jesalvein Wrote: [ -> ]MKA will require really more than this .
Both your CPU & GPU are weak.

with some sopeedhacks you would be able to run @ playable speeds the less demanding games, but unfortunately, MKA is a demanding game.

In short : if you want to get playable speeds under MKA, get a decent PC.

i realize my gpu is a little subpar, thanks for the reminder but i really want to know the most performance efficient settings, if you please???
as he said, play with some speedhacks, there isnt really much else you can do im afraid, short of upgrading. There is no magic "make it go faster" buttons other than them ;p
(09-28-2011, 09:14 PM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]as he said, play with some speedhacks, there isnt really much else you can do im afraid, short of upgrading. There is no magic "make it go faster" buttons other than them ;p
Where do i get speed hacks then?
in the "speedhacks" tab
here's some recommended reading for you Smile http://www.pcsx2.net/guide.php
Doesn't matter even going thru the guide, you basically need a new and powerful PC for that game.
hi everyone i have a question about pcsx2 i use pcsx2 0.9.8 nad tryd digimon world data squad but its always low fps and slowmotion sometimes a little fast. my pc specs are Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU T9300 @ 2.50GHz 250 GHz Ram 2.00 GB can someone help please ?
(12-15-2011, 01:17 PM)sliver123 Wrote: [ -> ]hi everyone i have a question about pcsx2 i use pcsx2 0.9.8 nad tryd digimon world data squad but its always low fps and slowmotion sometimes a little fast. my pc specs are Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU T9300 @ 2.50GHz 250 GHz Ram 2.00 GB can someone help please ?

what is your video card?
Pages: 1 2 3 4