..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Problem Final Fantasy XII - Controller
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there...
i´m using pcsx2 0.9.8 r4600
my laptop has these specs:
Nvidia GT540M
Intel i5 @2,1Ghz
4GB DDR3 RAM

my problem: the left analog stick doesn´t work in the menu (intro screen, inventory), the arrow buttons don´t work either...(my pad works perfectly fine in final fantasy x)
is it a known problem or has anyone an idea what i could do to solve it?
but running around in the normal game (running around in the world) works with my left analog stick o.O
The menu is supposed to be navigated with the D-pad, and it works fine as far as I know...
hrm...but the d-pad doesn´t work for me Sad (seems to be unimportant if i switch to analog on or off) i can´t choose something in the menu o.O
it´s pretty strange for me...
because there isn´t even any warning/error in the console o.O
and in ff-x everything goes fine on my controller o.O

do you use a pal version too?
No I'm using the NTSC version but it should not matter. Make sure you are using Lilypad and maybe try reconfiguring the D-pad buttons again
hm i´m using Lilypad...i´ll test it out with the reconfiguring in the next hours ^^
(10-02-2011, 11:09 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]The menu is supposed to be navigated with the D-pad, and it works fine as far as I know...

indeed, right stick is camera
(10-02-2011, 03:47 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote: [ -> ]indeed, right stick is camera

hrm...still no effect Sad