..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Can you have flawless sound with FF-X?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, i'm using the playground (but also used the usual other versions) and fiddled with many a plug-in but it seems there's no way i can get clear music and sound effects without either notes not being turned off (ugh!) or the music getting out of rythm.

I always read that FF-X is rather modest and is well emulated
because i guess its some kind of gauge re: PS2 emulation, at least
was

Rig: AmdX2 6000+, 2GB RAM, Geforce PNY 9800
Well Sound processing is same as your FPS. So meaning if game normally runs with 60 FPS (NTCS) so you need to run game with 60 FPS to sounds play correctly. Well because your CPU is AMD X2 6000+ i doubt you can reach such FPS with your rig Wink
For the playground or any other version I use P.E.Op.S SPU2 1.9.0 and my sound is flawless Happy
(12-17-2008, 04:59 PM)FireFlower Wrote: [ -> ]Well because your CPU is AMD X2 6000+ i doubt you can reach such FPS with your rig Wink
He can,because AMD isn't *****.
It can run a lot of games in good speeds with less price for it.
Hehe I have problems with my own rig in some games... Well guess you can my friend told me he hit all settings to minium and was able to get around 40 fps with unknown amd... single core i think
As Pyer said , you should try the P.E.Op.S SPU2 1.9.0 , it works well with FFX .