..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Settings for my pc :)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys.

So, I'm new here, if i'm doing smt wrong just tell me Wink

I've got problem with setting with my pcsx.

I only want to play Ratchet & Clanks 3 : Up your arsenal, and the problem is that idk correct settings for my pc.

Spec:
E7400 2,8 @ 3,5Ghz
Radeon 4890
2x2gb ram ddr2 A-data 1066mhz
Windows 7 64bit

I'm asking here cause i'm tired of checking all spec.. I didnt downloaded any plugin yet, only got standard ones.

Cutscenes work perfectly on 60fps

Normal game is crazy from 30fps to 60fps. I don't know what does it depend on.

Here are ss of my settings [Image: beztytuuiap.th.png] [Image: pcsx2appsettingsplugins.th.png]

P.S. Ofc sorry for my bad english , cause i'm from Poland Wink
PCSX2 settings? What do the EE/GS% numbers in game window say when you get slowdowns?

The games is very CPU demanding as far as I know. Try some speedhacks, the VU cycle speedhack may help the most.
1st. I've downloaded new version of pcsx 0.9.9 4933 and its better fps are from 40 - 60 but mostly 40-50. EE usage is everytime from 75-9x % and GS is from 45-50 mostly to 80-90

He are few ss, with rendering bugs i think, and speedhack settings [Image: 2ndgraph.th.png] [Image: 1stgraphic.th.png]

Uh.

Seems you also downloaded the iso >.>
No support is provided for downloaded game images im afraid.
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.