..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Nuvee - PS1/PS2 input plugin supporting lightguns by Shalma
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hi guys, hoping someone can help me. I am using an Aimtrak light gun and I am trying to figure out how to configure it so that I can get past the calibration screen. My gun is working correctly, I am able to play the game if I configure one of the buttons on the light gun as middle click in the Aimtrak utility. Doing it that way is no problem and when I get to the calibration screen, I can shoot the target then press the button configured as middle click to continue when it asks to press A or B. 

My problem is that I don't normally configure any buttons on the light gun as middle click. I have a lot of gun games configured and changing one of the buttons to send middle click will mess up all of my other configurations. Normally get around these kinds of issues by using JoyToKey to send say middle click when I press a button or an AHK remap to forward a keyboard key to middle mouse button, but PCSX2 doesn't respond to any of these programs. The only way I can get past the calibration screen when it asks to press A or B is by pressing middle click on my physical mouse or by assigning middle click to one of the Aimtrak buttons. 

Does anyone have any ideas about how I can get the middle click working without actually having to assign one of the buttons on the gun to act as middle click?
Wondering if anyone can help, kind of new to all this. I'm trying to play Resident Evil Dead Aim with my mouse as the guncon. But when I go to configure, there's no profile for Dead Aim under alignment, and everything I've looked up has shown them clicking on the drop down menu and picking from a list of games. So I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Also when I did get it to work for a short amount of time, the aiming was super unaligned and I couldn't get it to match up with the mouse cursor
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10