..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Nuvee - PS1/PS2 input plugin supporting lightguns by Shalma
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hi, I wanted to use the wiimotes as a gun in Time Crisis 2 and 3. Is it possible? I already have GlovePIE but seems that I need a script first.

Can someone help me out kinda new on this issue.

Thanks
What a shame! was excited when I saw this plugin, but I just can't get it to work. Here's what I got:

Two AimTrak lightguns that work as dual mouse.
Pcsx r5350
nuvee_ps2_usb + nuvee_ps2_pad in plugins folder

The readme, nor instructions elsewhere are very clear on some points.

You either select the _pad or _usb plugin in the plugins section, right? Tried different permutations of both

So, I assign plugin, and then go to configure under Config>USB>Plugin Settings (in this instance)
Brings up "Select controller type"
Set Port 1 to mouse then select "config"
Leave default values and click "Aquire"
Get "connect mouse..."
Click OK (with the actual mouse button)
The get dialogue "using gamepad as your mouse?"
Click "No" with actual mouse
Then aim at screen and pull trigger
Then get "Mouse 1 - Acquire: Device Found - Ready to use"

Then start up my test game - Vampire night. Nothing. I Use start on gamepad to start the game. On game type select screen, there is a red crosshair, but the gun doesn't move it. The gun does move the mouse pointer inside the emulator box, because it appears at the cutoff bars at top and bottom of screen. However, in the active playing area, it would appear that the game sights don't latch to the mouse pointer.

Tried all sorts - doing it with nuvee as gamepad plugin. tried disabling gamepad (but then can't start game, cos no start button).

Is anyone able to provide some clear instructions on how to get this plugin set up?

Many thanks - and thanks to the author for a great addon (if it still works in most present version)

Steve
I suppose it's the danger of an esoteric hobby... Loosing faith in getting replies to any queries - bad run on this, overclocking and other arcade cab build questions! Sad
Hello. I know it has been a while but I am not sure where else to turn to at this point. In trying to set up this plugin I can't seem to figure out how to make it work. I have read the readme. Every thread I am able to find on the web and every YouTube video that so much as mentions the plugin.

Basically, everything goes fine, right up until I hit acquire. When I do that, it pops up with a message. I click the okay button, click the mouse again and get the "Device found - ready to use" message. However, when I click in the box below alignment that says "(--Custom--) use aiming values" there are no other games listed for me to choose. Everything I have read says there should be several different profiles to choose from.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be great. Thanks!
Nice to hear that somebody tries to get this going! Laugh

I also have Aimtrak lightguns and personally love the
Time Crisis series, thought of setting it up now when
I got a better GPU (gtx 560)...

[video=youtube]My modded NAMCO Light GUn with Aimtrak[/video]

I might drop in later when I've tried this plugin Tongue

Cheers
Am using nuvee_ps2_pad.dll in Windows 8.1 and after acquiring the mouse, it just freezes. I have to kill my app.

Anyone else gets this?

nuvee_ps2_usb.dll isn't shown in the dropdown. Do we need a different version of PSCX2?
How do you get this to work with the mouse to play a game like Time Crisis - Crisis Zone?

Just curious. I have got the plugin to load, but I've no idea how to use it XD

Any help would be great, thanks Laugh
Hey!

Just registered to let you know that I'm succesfully using this plugin with the latest version of pcsx2, I'm using a wiimote+dolphinbar (emulating a regular mouse) and an AIMTRAK lightgun device.

Right now I'm playing TIME CRISIS CRISIS ZONE, without a problem (tough I had to spend many hours to find a working config.)

I also managed to make it work with PCSXR to play time crisis 1, and it is working fine too.

If I can be of any help to anyone trying to implement this lightgun emulation feature to work, please just post here.

Regards!
(02-29-2016, 01:04 AM)exodus123456 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey!

Just registered to let you know that I'm succesfully using this plugin with the latest version of pcsx2, I'm using a wiimote+dolphinbar (emulating a regular mouse) and an AIMTRAK lightgun device.

Right now I'm playing TIME CRISIS CRISIS ZONE, without a problem (tough I had to spend many hours to find a working config.)

I also managed to make it work with PCSXR to play time crisis 1, and it is working fine too.

If I can be of any help to anyone trying to implement this lightgun emulation feature to work, please just post here.

Regards!

Hi
I would be really interested in how you managed to get both the Amtrak and wiimote+dolphine working with pcsx2. I have tried a couple of times with little success. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Many Thanks in advance
(10-18-2011, 03:18 PM)shalma Wrote: [ -> ]I'm told from several lightgun players that it does with SVN builds. So you could try it again. Wink

You could also try turning up the mouse - config - sensitivity rating to make it less sluggish.

Shalma , Can you teach me how to use that nuvee plug in step by step ? iam very confuse when try that , please email me [email protected] , i use pcsx2 , guncon 2 , want play TCS3 in PC with Guncon
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10