..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Sonic unleashed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I own the game before you attack me Smile

So I was trying to play sonic unleashed and I know it is a global issue according to other forums. Basically, the game starts up fine, controls work, great framerate on a (qx6700 @ 3.85 ghz, 6 gigs of ram, hd3870x2, and my server, q6600 6x500hds in raid 5, 2x raid 0 (server 2003) 6 gigs of ram, x1900xtx) So what happens is when you start playing, you see sonic and objects, but static things like the world and the sky are black. However, you may seem them for split seconds randomly. And you can see clearly if you press start. Does anyone know a solution? It would be so ridiculously awesome if the lovely emulator creators could possibly debug and fix this game. Or if there is a settings work around.
Thanks
On a sidenote why do forum names have to be so short Sad
(12-18-2008, 10:11 AM)jiggles Wrote: [ -> ]I own the game before you attack me Smile

So I was trying to play sonic unleashed and I know it is a global issue according to other forums. Basically, the game starts up fine, controls work, great framerate on a (qx6700 @ 3.85 ghz, 6 gigs of ram, hd3870x2, and my server, q6600 6x500hds in raid 5, 2x raid 0 (server 2003) 6 gigs of ram, x1900xtx) So what happens is when you start playing, you see sonic and objects, but static things like the world and the sky are black. However, you may seem them for split seconds randomly. And you can see clearly if you press start. Does anyone know a solution? It would be so ridiculously awesome if the lovely emulator creators could possibly debug and fix this game. Or if there is a settings work around.
Thanks
On a sidenote why do forum names have to be so short Sad

hi jiggles in effect, my brother got the game yesterday and we tried to play it and we had this same bug as you, i tried every single plug in configuration.. grafics, soounds, controls, dvdromn, hell even bios and still the same, the game runs wonderfull with nice framerate... hopefully wel be installing vista today to test the directx10 and the latest gsdx to see what happens...