..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: game wont start
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok every time i try to run .hack// G.U. vol 1//rebirth on pcsx2 official 0.9.8(r4600) it wont start at all if anyone can help ill put up screens for whats happening and all my settings[attachment=30230][attachment=30231][attachment=30232] this is what shows after i press boot cdvd [attachment=30233] as soon as the yellow writing comes up it fails and this is the plugins im using[attachment=30234] im also useing new bios as in the post below(i apologize for double posting)
(10-26-2011, 01:05 PM)ashura_53 Wrote: [ -> ]ok every time i try to run .hack// G.U. vol 1//rebirth it wont start at all if anyone can help ill put up screens for whats happening and all my settings this is what shows after i press boot cdvd as soon as the yellow writing comes up it fails and this is the plugins im using

oh and im useing a diffrent bios no but still the same [attachment=30235]
Ahh.. didn't you read what jesalvein Said, Here

I think you are real desparate. Tongue2
You are using a downloaded game that is against Sony Provisions and Laws. So nobody will give support for that. Smile
Right. I'm pulling the ban hammer here.
Multiple BIOSes, a downloaded game, user doesn't care about our forum rules.