..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Dragon ball z Budokai 3 DU not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not able to play the dragon universe of dbz budokai 3 as the character does not move but rest all of the controls are working such as the ki search are working but the d-pad controls are not working. But when I play Duel or World tournament mode the characters do move. I have tried all the input plugins available but still no success in getting the character to move in DU, whereas I'm able to play dbz sagas fully.

My specs are:-
AMD Phenom X2 T555 dual core @ 3.20 GHz
1GB Nvidia Geforce GTX 460 Graphics card
4GB DDR3 RAM

I'm using pcsx2 0.9.8 r-4600 with GSdx 4600(MSV 15.00, SSE2) 0.1.16 Graphics plugin, SPU2-X r4600m 1.4.0 Audio plugin, LilyPad 0.10.0 input plugin.

P.S.:- Same is the problem with Sonic Unleashed.

Help needed!
You have to move your character with the left Analog Stick. Configure your Lilypad and set the Left Analog Stick. It is used to move characters.
(10-27-2011, 09:19 AM)recoder Wrote: [ -> ]You have to move your character with the left Analog Stick. Configure your Lilypad and set the Left Analog Stick. It is used to move characters.

Please suggest me some other things I know that a character moves with the left analog stick.
What do you mean. Tongue2 You mean to say that Left Analog Stick does not work for you. How are you playing the game. i.e with Gamepad, Keyboard, Mouse etc. Enable DirectInput, XInput and Monitor when in background. Also, try changing the Input APi's for keyboard/mouse if you are using that.
WFM.

PEBKAC.

You're controller probably isn't configured properly, or you're using the wrong plugin.
Re-configure your PAD1.
(10-28-2011, 08:40 AM)recoder Wrote: [ -> ]Re-configure your PAD1.

I have tried everything, i.e., reconfiguring the gamepad, changing plugins but I'm not able to move the character only in the dragon universe mode whereas I'm able to control the character in world tournament, duelling and practice modes.
OK try it with the latest SVN and see what happens:
http://pcsx2.net/svn.php
Also make sure all speed hacks and game fixes are OFF
You are not supposed to move with the d-pad, you need to use the analog sticks to move in that mode. While in battles you can use both the d-pad and left analog stick but for exploring you need to use the analog stick only, so if you haven't done so already go ahead and configure the d-pad and both analog sticks and move with the left analog stick.
Many Many Thanks to all!!!! Got the problem solved but the problem still persists with SONIC UNLEASHED. I'm able to get through the practice levels but then not able to move sonic in the level when he enters the temple in the first city. I have tried remapping the controls but still it does not work.