..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Controls Problem when launching God Of War II using PCSX2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi...

I just tried the newest build of PCSX2[v 0.9.8-r4600]..

I was able to configure PCSX2 somehow but not able to work with the controls[keyboard]..

God of War II game intro game video and sound plays fine but when the screen says press "ENTER[x]" to select the language, iam not able to...

Iam pretty sure i have to alter something in Config Controllers but i dont know how to as this is my first time running the emulator...

Can some1 please help me with this?...

Regards.
Select Lilypad as an input plugin. Then assign your keyboard keys to the PS2 keys in the Pad 1 configuration screen of the plugin
Iam still having Problem[ well i couldnt change the setting]..

So i have posted the screen shots....

Tell me how and where to alter it?...

Iam a newbie in this so please help me...

The basic Lilypad setting..
[Image: lilypadsetting.png]

The Pad1 setting without any input..
[Image: pad1setting.png]

When i try to input something...
[Image: pad1altered.png]

Please tell me where did i go wrong or if any setting needs altered?...

Regards.
Or can some1 suggest me the Pad settings to Play God of War II using PCSX2[v 0.9.8-r4600]....

I dont know anything about the controls... Scrrenshot of Pad1 would be better....
In the General tab, set Keyboard API to Windows Messaging and Mouse API to disable. Also uncheck XInput. Then try assigning keys again.
Ok... Control assignment possible now... But do u no any particular key combination.... I have never played this game or even held the PS2 so i dont know which stick is for movement Left Stick, Right Stick or D-pad?...

Do u happen to have a fixed key combination for God Of War 2?.....

And do u no how to fully maximize the game window cause the max i could do is:
[Image: godofwariiscreen.png]

I couldnt fully maximize it- The task bar at the bottom is a distraction..
[Alt+Enter didnt do it]...

Please help me out with both the issues...

Regards mate.
PS: Iam using God Of War II iso image that i made using poweriso from my Friends PS2 disk.... It will work right?... the startup menu and logo came...... Just wanted to be sure.....
You are supposed to own a PS2 to legally own the BIOS file PCSX2 requires and the game to have an ISO file. I have to lock this since it is against our piracy rule.