..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Zone Of The Enders 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I guess people should be more attentive towards reading the posts. Tongue2
and sorry there are no way to hummm lower the details? instead of resolution, just details maybe to make the game not that heavy
No, that's all you can do to speed it up (and speed hacks)
so i will never play zoe on this pc D: btw thanks for your help guys and for waste your time, thanks
Computers in 2 to 3 years will easily run this. Heads up Smile
(But don't make it a tablet or whatever is hip then, those will obviously not work Tongue )
Most of ZOE 2 is playable, but when it come to Anubis..that's a different story. At some scenes, it can get up to 2.5GB out of 3GB GDDR5 memory.
Lol, that's evil Tongue2
We can hope that PCI-E 3.0 and fast ram will make memory swapping fast
enough so that we can still maintain 60FPS on cards with less memory.
Well, at least with 3GB memory on the GPU it no longer causes stuttering with the first boss fight with Ardjet or in the entire game ^^. This is Hideo Kojima we're talking about here, that man makes high quality games, period. Can't wait for ZOE 3 *drools*
If you ask me I think those moving lines on the frames are what kills it, I have a i5-2310 at 2.9 ghz, a geforce gtx-560 and I can't maintain 60 fps on the first zone of enders at 11xx*864 res, 2x or 3x native doesn't make a diff, the emulator just doesn't seem to like those moving lines.
Pages: 1 2