..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: FPS problems (NEED HELP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey people. I just recently downloaded the game and configure, and when i try to play Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix it works great at the main menu screen (50-60 fps) but when i finally start a new game the fps drops to 15-20 fps. Here are my specs:
Physical RAM = 2036 MB
CPU name = Intel® Atom™ CPU N450 @ 1.66GHz
Vendor/Model = GenuineIntel (stepping 0A)
CPU speed = 1.662 ghz (2 logical threads)
x86PType = Standard OEM
x86Flags = bfe9fbff 0040e39d
x86EFlags = 20100000
P.S: I already know my cpu speed is low, and i cant update, so please, if theres any other way to fix it, please tell me (i've tried almost every config setup to raise performance and none have worked)
Downloaded the Game.. Angry You won't receive any help for that game here. See Downloded games are against this forums rule and you can't break it. Tongue2

Anyways, CPU is not at all good for this game. Tongue2 See the forum rules and some important threads too. Smile
(11-18-2011, 03:58 PM)recoder Wrote: [ -> ]Downloaded the Game.. Angry You won't receive any help for that game here. See Downloded games are against this forums rule and you can't break it. Tongue2

Anyways, CPU is not at all good for this game. Tongue2 See the forum rules and some important threads too. Smile
when i said i just downloaded the game, i meant PCSX2 0.9.8, i have bought Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix and made a BIOS file, i've downloaded no video games onto my com

(11-18-2011, 03:51 PM)Drago467 Wrote: [ -> ]downloaded the game

we cannot make a response on the game you downloaded

@recoder
press the red button

If only I had that button Sad Anyways, why would the red button help. It just deletes the thread. Closing it is a better way. Its the Inline Post Moderation that you need to do. Tongue2
(11-18-2011, 03:51 PM)Drago467 Wrote: [ -> ]downloaded the game
(11-18-2011, 04:02 PM)Drago467 Wrote: [ -> ]when i said i just downloaded the game, i meant PCSX2 0.9.8, i have bought Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix and made a BIOS file, i've downloaded no video games onto my com

then proof it
write your username and the today's date on a piece of paper and take a photo together w/ your game cover and the disc
and also the photo of your actual ps2
And the PS2.. lol ..

Again I said, Atom Processor won't help you get this game playable speed.
(11-18-2011, 04:04 PM)tallbender Wrote: [ -> ]then proof it
write your username and the today's date on a piece of paper and take a photo together w/ your game cover and the disc
and also the photo of your actual ps2

i will when i get home Tongue
(11-18-2011, 04:08 PM)Drago467 Wrote: [ -> ]i will when i get home Tongue

i'll be waiting Smile
Me too. Smile
Pages: 1 2