..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 Translator Application/Translation Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Bositman, I saw that someone already applyed for serbian, but if you want, I could give you translation in day or two, if needed!

Cheers...
(08-07-2009, 01:04 PM)rex1825 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Bositman, I saw that someone already applyed for serbian, but if you want, I could give you translation in day or two, if needed!

Cheers...

Thanks for applying, I will PM the user asking if he still wants to do it, and if he says no you can have it. I'll keep you informed
I want to apply for Portuguese (BRAZIL), anyone doing it already?
portuguese is already done Smile, but brazilian isn't on the list so it's up to Bosit now Smile (but they might be similar that it won't need it's own translation Tongue O_O)
(08-20-2009, 04:51 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]portuguese is already done Smile, but brazilian isn't on the list so it's up to Bosit now Smile (but they might be similar that it won't need it's own translation Tongue O_O)

Yeah, depending on the content, it may be similar (yet ,if it's in brazilian portuguese, is better understandable for us)...and for the people here still nice to see our own country's flag too...lol
Sure you can do it Wink
I dont no when simson have posted for the french translation. But if you need help or if you dont have new for simson I can translate the guide in french!

P.s good job for the emulator!
(08-31-2009, 10:29 AM)firebow Wrote: [ -> ]I dont no when simson have posted for the french translation. But if you need help or if you dont have new for simson I can translate the guide in french!

P.s good job for the emulator!

Yeah I haven't heard from him in a long time, so you can get it instead Wink
hi iam from lebanon and i want to complete arabic guide. i nearly completed it,what should i do now?
well it's in progress so it's already taken Tongue