..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 Translator Application/Translation Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-13-2009, 01:17 AM)coder_fx Wrote: [ -> ]hi iam from lebanon and i want to complete arabic guide. i nearly completed it,what should i do now?

You never applied...anyway if you want to help you can PM the current translator Squall.
yo, Bostiman, can i update 0.9.4 polish guide to most recent one? ;]
(09-14-2009, 11:44 AM)nataq01 Wrote: [ -> ]yo, Bostiman, can i update 0.9.4 polish guide to most recent one? ;]

Sure go ahead. When it's ready PM me to give you the proper permissions
Hi' I wanna translate the guide in Hindi if it is required. PM me so that i start working on it.... and please give me some ips on hoe to start with it. I mean where should i start posting my guide... Thnx
(10-12-2009, 01:02 PM)shy_009 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi' I wanna translate the guide in Hindi if it is required. PM me so that i start working on it.... and please give me some ips on hoe to start with it. I mean where should i start posting my guide... Thnx

Sure. Instructions are here: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2299.html When you're done PM me or reply here
Bositman, i see that bedjo's already working on the Indonesian guide,

but can i apply?

n i want to ask you one thing, (if my appliance accepted) should i translate the guide into 'written' language or kinda 'spoken' language?,

'wanna' or 'want to'?
Clouddd since I haven't heard from him in 4 months I will first PM him and give him a week to answer. If he doesn't you can start working on it.
We want formal language so 'want to' , no slang or anything Wink
yep,

thx before.
hey bositman im working on the guide atm but should i wait till the new gui is released?
Well the new GUI will bring tons of changes to the guide, but mostly cosmetic. Meaning the place each thing is, since most stuff are still the same. So finish that, since even when the next version gets released most will be the same (just changed locations and some extra stuff)