..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 Translator Application/Translation Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-14-2009, 11:40 PM)nintendo85 Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, so just how much translating is necessary? What I meant was, is there a link to materials? Oh, and I've been speaking, reading and writing Japanese since 2002, so, I love a good challenge.

Everything you need is in the translation template thread (link in the first post of this thread)
So I take it you'll do this translation? Smile
Bositman, can i just start working now?

bedjo's last visit was the day he registered himself in this forum,

i bet he's just applying without working..Glare
Yeah you can go ahead now Wink Just trying to be fair and all
(10-14-2009, 09:27 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Uh wait. Spanish is already complete. Shadow Lady and Saiki completed it...
wait wat!!? o_O, i thought you guys had noticed me giving it to him -_-'
Page 10 of this thread Wrote:
(07-20-2009, 03:23 PM)diegochiha Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah i want to apply for the spanish translation guide

(07-21-2009, 07:37 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]well haven't taken the time into finishing it >_>, but yea you can do it Smile (i'll be here to double-check Tongue, now where did i leave that file Unsure )

(07-21-2009, 02:18 PM)diegochiha Wrote: [ -> ]Ok luis give me the file to do it

also i didn't know that Shadow Lady knew spanish o__o (or maybe i did o_O, oh well Tongue)
I can begin anytime...not sure how long it will take, though. But I'll do it for sure. Is there any particular deadline?

Edit 9:21PM: I already started the translation....should I have copied and pasted the text to a UTF-8 document?

Edit2 10:46PM: Well, I got one page of text done so far, but as to when I'll be finished, I still don't know.
@ luisR14
yoouuuu!!! im gonna kill ya ^^
(10-24-2009, 03:50 PM)diegochiha Wrote: [ -> ]@ luisR14
yoouuuu!!! im gonna kill ya ^^

Um, ooookay....I am SO confused right now...
@ nintendo 85

Why are you confused? are you doing the spanish translation guide,if not this not concern you
diegochiha stop the off-topic/spam in this thread.
nintendo85, there are no deadlines. Whenever you get it done, just don't take like 3 months to finish it Tongue
(10-25-2009, 12:07 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]diegochiha stop the off-topic/spam in this thread.
nintendo85, there are no deadlines. Whenever you get it done, just don't take like 3 months to finish it Tongue

hey Bositman, just want u to know,

i'm doing the translation completely on my free time, which is not much.

so i can't guarantee it'll finish in weeks, i may take a month to finish itTongue

but i for sure will finish it, so don't let anybody taking my job.