..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 Translator Application/Translation Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, I wouldn't have applied otherwise ... I have a lot of work but I'm really passionate about PCSX2, even more since it works really well now.

I am at about 10% already, will have to read it numerous times and eventually modify it; so far it's going well !
Cool, you got it then Wink When you're done PM me.
Okay, I will. :-)
I wanna do the bulgarian translation guide if its not done Wink
(04-02-2010, 06:19 AM)SonicXPS2 Wrote: [ -> ]I wanna do the bulgarian translation guide if its not done Wink

Yeah you can do it. Instructions are in first post.
You have 1 month, so until 5 May Wink
Im gonna do it waaaaay before the deadline,1 month is more than enough.Finished Graphics,Miscellaneous options to the thanks,im at Sound right now

hey Bositman,dont wanna sound dimb but can this remove my 33% Warning Level Laugh
I know that someone is still working on the guide but
I'm here to apply for Indonesia translation (even though I'm Japanese )
(04-17-2010, 06:59 PM)ikazu Wrote: [ -> ]I know that someone is still working on the guide but
I'm here to apply for Indonesia translation (even though I'm Japanese )

OK, you can start working on it. You have time until 19/5.
BTW we really want a Japanese translation since Japan is the second country with the most visits on PCSX2.net
How do I work on 2 translations ? Maybe I can if u give me more time.
Yeah of course you can't work on 2 translations Tongue I'd say just only do the Japanese one Wink