..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 Translator Application/Translation Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Read the PM i just sent u
(sorry if this off-topic) but i need u to reply me asap
Hi. I would like to apply the French version of the guide (translation 50% at this time).
(06-14-2010, 03:27 PM)goldeng Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. I would like to apply the French version of the guide (translation 50% at this time).

Sure you can have it Wink Deadline 14 July then
(04-19-2010, 02:42 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah of course you can't work on 2 translations Tongue I'd say just only do the Japanese one Wink

D'OH! Blush
I would like to apply for the Filipino Translation..please reply if its okay

-im workin on it and theres a problem. the tag for links is not working

in the template "
Graphics plugin configuration" will be shown as Graphics plugin configuration .it will be treated as just plain text.
same for
tags,theyre all treated as text.why?also the

is not working if i would format a text as heading 2 all the text plus tag only will appear in preview post..
why is this?is this because im not admin so i cant use these specific tags?...hmm.please answer me im almost 30%

(06-19-2010, 10:01 AM)ryujinXryuk Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to apply for the Filipino Translation..please reply if its okay

-im workin on it and theres a problem. the tag for links is not working

in the template "
Graphics plugin configuration" will be shown as Graphics plugin configuration .it will be treated as just plain text.
same for
tags,theyre all treated as text.why?also the

is not working if i would format a text as heading 2 all the text plus tag only will appear in preview post..
why is this?is this because im not admin so i cant use these specific tags?...hmm.please answer me im almost 30%

Yeah you can get Filipino Wink tags will only show on forums that have HTML enabled, so you won't be able to see it in normal forums here. It is only enabled on the guide translations forums.
You have until 19/7 then Wink
can i start the spanish one,or shadow lady is already working on it?
Quote:Spanish - Shadow Lady/Saiki - done -0.9.6
*cough* Tongue