..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 Translator Application/Translation Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When it will be updated, i want to translate it on italian. "IL CARTOLAIO" doesn't log in since 12-19-2008 04:19 AM -.-" doesn't seem interested.

Can I work on it when it will be released?
I'm doing the portuguese translation (Brazilian PT-BR), I'm in 20% of the traslation now.
(02-03-2009, 04:28 PM)mewster Wrote: [ -> ]When it will be updated, i want to translate it on italian. "IL CARTOLAIO" doesn't log in since 12-19-2008 04:19 AM -.-" doesn't seem interested.

I don' t see why he should,his translation is done...When it gets updated,if he does not want to update his translation,you can have it.

Quote:I'm doing the portuguese translation (Brazilian PT-BR), I'm in 20% of the traslation now.

Please first let me know that you are going to do any translations,that's why this thread exists,for applications.Anyway in this case you are good to go,noone else working on that.
(02-04-2009, 01:50 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-03-2009, 04:28 PM)mewster Wrote: [ -> ]When it will be updated, i want to translate it on italian. "IL CARTOLAIO" doesn't log in since 12-19-2008 04:19 AM -.-" doesn't seem interested.

I don' t see why he should,his translation is done...When it gets updated,if he does not want to update his translation,you can have it.

I was talking only about the updated one.
hey bositman i want to tranalate to portuguese please choose me since I'm the only canditate for portuguese please . Smile
Ok you can have it
(02-14-2009, 03:00 PM)mad_mke Wrote: [ -> ]hey bositman i want to tranalate to portuguese please choose me since I'm the only canditate for portuguese please . Smile

OK, PM me and I will send to you the part of the guide I have translated to portuguese, nowadays I'm playng fallout 3 and the translate work down in my priorities...
Ah .. A translation project. Aiming for the oh so multi-language project huh? Amazing.

I'm willingly to translate the English configuration guide to a Dutch (The Netherlands) configuration guide.

Just let me hear something if you are willingly to have a Dutch configuration guide.

Sincerely,

Nnjaa.
Sure you got it Wink
I can do Spanish translation <3