..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 Translator Application/Translation Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I'm from Poland and I already have some experience with translating, I could do a polish version pretty fast. It should take me 1-3 days.

I will of course check the topic frequently but a PM or an e-mail will be very apprieciated.

And yet again - big thanks for the emulator and very friendly forums!
(11-11-2010, 02:28 PM)abdo123 Wrote: [ -> ]he already did it go see it and still missing
not everyone does the translation straight from notepad to forum. be patient, he's doing it his own way
I'll be the first that will translate into Portuguese Brazil
Alright, waiting for old translators time is over so I guess all translations "on hold" go to "in progress" status. I'll need to PM those guys to confirm tho Tongue2

@TheMacyp and adones:
Runo and Pauinho already applied for the portuguese Brazilian and European guides so I'll need a confirmation from them first or you could try to contact them if you guys want to cooperate.
Okay, 3/4 through with the German translation.
Can I apply?

You were supposed to apply first but yeah you can go ahead Tongue2
Can i participate in Russian guide?
Apparently El_Diablos is already on it, I'll try to contact him and ask about his progress progress but seeing he last visited forums in 2009... I'll let you know Tongue2
2009... ZOMG 0_o I'm waiting)
Ok... I think bositman simply screwed up and set El_Diablos instead of isapfe in the list -_-
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Guide-tra...#pid141969

So I guess the russian one is taken already.