..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 Translator Application/Translation Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
yea i already applied for that (and Saiki did it before i could finish it Tongue)
Well i don't wanna be rude but the spanish guide posted is really crap. As a native spanish speaker i can clearly see that Saiki just used some crap online translator. Not to offend but i can do it a lot better ;P
well i haven't read it (but i can do good too since i speak both english and spanish Biggrin )
Hi,
Is the french and arabic translation guides are still waiting for me? Wink
(03-12-2009, 02:27 AM)Turbo Wrote: [ -> ]Well i don't wanna be rude but the spanish guide posted is really crap. As a native spanish speaker i can clearly see that Saiki just used some crap online translator. Not to offend but i can do it a lot better ;P
meh.. I have native speaking friends that said it was ok. and I'm still working on the stuff I messed up. Nobody is perfect. PCSX2's menus are gisted themselves, so I'm somewhat stuck with writing things as they appear. I am NOT a native speaker of spanish, it's my SECOND language, and it's not perfect, sue me. Not being online too often does not help with the speed that I get to work on it, I'm FIXING IT, just give me some time, sheesh..

it's amazing how much crap someone can get for trying to help others..
And what about the french and arabic translation guides, are they taken?
well they're not taken, but it's up to Bositman.
OK, but who is Bositman, an admin or the one who wants to translate them too?
Bositman is the member of the pcsx2 team in charge of translations...
(03-13-2009, 08:11 AM)Marouane87 Wrote: [ -> ]And what about the french and arabic translation guides, are they taken?

You can have the arabic translation