..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 Translator Application/Translation Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And wat about the french one?
Trust me,one language for one person is already too much work Tongue Let someone else do the French translation
OK, as you want (I wanted the french to start with, since I am much better in tapin on the keybord using latine letters than arabic ones, you can guess why... Internet is mostly using latine letters Tongue )
But I will be proud to be the one to translate the guide of this amazing team (wich I will be part of if I do my work won't I? Rolleyes ) into arabic
Err you get Guide translator status on the forum and the proper credits for the translation of course Tongue
I don't have access to the arabic translation section...
(03-14-2009, 10:15 PM)Marouane87 Wrote: [ -> ]I don't have access to the arabic translation section...
he'll get you added soon enough, don't worry
Portuguese (European) was given to CruDeLioS who has already posted his translation,since the other translator hasn't been around for over a month with no progress.
The inactive translators will be PMed and if they do not reply,their translations will be back to open for more interested people to do Wink
Hey guys I'm new, just wanted to say that if Nnjaa wants any help with dutch translation, I can help!
(12-20-2008, 01:05 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Spanish - LuisR14/Saiki - done
We're still working on fixing the bad areas, just having issues with being on at the same time.

it is semi-badly finished though. but hope to be improving it soon.
Hi everyone.
If it's still available I want to apply for the Swedish translation.
I'll be waiting for a response Smile