..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 Translator Application/Translation Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sure you can have it Wink
Hi. Just checked Bositman's advice about config guide for 0.9.6 finished and translation opportunities. My native language is Spanish, but it seems that LuisR14 and Saiki already applied for this since 0.9.4. Just want to ask, do they still hold it or is some help needed? I have a little experience in checking some flaws... Thanks.
(04-06-2009, 03:17 AM)ZLRK Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. Just checked Bositman's advice about config guide for 0.9.6 finished and translation opportunities. My native language is Spanish, but it seems that LuisR14 and Saiki already applied for this since 0.9.4. Just want to ask, do they still hold it or is some help needed? I have a little experience in checking some flaws... Thanks.

we got it covered, but thanks for offering
Amazing idea ..

Bositman

let me do the arabic translation . I'll be so proud
Can I ?
Sure,I'll give you access since my current Arabic translator told me he will be busy for a while so he needs some help Smile
Use this: http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-2299.html
Then get in the Arabic translator section: http://forums.pcsx2.net/forum-26.html
And edit the thread there
Ok . thanx but the thread will be by that member's name Smile
I want it in my name cuz I'll work on transulation instead of him Laugh
I'll be taking Filipino if you like. Smile
(04-07-2009, 02:48 PM)Squall Wrote: [ -> ]Ok . thanx but the thread will be by that member's name Smile
I want it in my name cuz I'll work on transulation instead of him Laugh

You can put your name at the bottom where the credits are,along with Marouane since he first started it Wink

pogito sure,no prob. PM me when you're done with it so I can give you the privileges.
im here for arabic can I ?
(04-07-2009, 07:08 PM)yeyoo Wrote: [ -> ]im here for arabic can I ?

Already got 2 people on that sorry Tongue You can see translation statuses at the first post of the thread