..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 Translator Application/Translation Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-08-2014, 11:50 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Done, good job Smile

i would like to do translation for the language tamil{which is used by south india,srilanka,pakistan commonly.
I would like to apply for an Indonesian translation.
finished the tamil translation Smile
(11-09-2014, 08:26 AM)s.sakash Wrote: [ -> ]finished the tamil translation Smile

Nice job. Was looking at it just now, there's some broken [tags] in your guide though. In particular at the beginning of the post with the whole [list ] thing. It's shown as [ list] or [ list ], and [* ]. Also the URLs are tagged wrong as well. [url ] Random spaces in the tags~

Might want to fix those Tongue
(11-09-2014, 08:59 AM)Ryudo Wrote: [ -> ]Nice job. Was looking at it just now, there's some broken [tags] in your guide though. In particular at the beginning of the post with the whole [list ] thing. It's shown as [ list] or [ list ], and [* ]. Also the URLs are tagged wrong as well. [url ] Random spaces in the tags~

Might want to fix those Tongue

will take a look.
edit: fixed them. thanks for saying it.
Is a german translator needed? The first time I looked here I saw that there are two active ones already... But I guess one is not really active anymore (after some years of inactivity) and rama is probably better doing something else than translating.

So if there is interest I can do it.
(11-09-2014, 03:47 PM)willkuer Wrote: [ -> ]Is a german translator needed? The first time I looked here I saw that there are two active ones already... But I guess one is not really active anymore (after some years of inactivity) and rama is probably better doing something else than translating.

So if there is interest I can do it.

it' better to pm bositman since, he doesn't see this thread often Smile
Hi, I'd be glad to translate the guide into Italian, I've already contacted IL CARTOLAiO but I see in the table he's inactive.

Why nobody has still translate the guide for the latest version, 1.2.1? I mean every language, not only Italian, obviously.
(02-01-2015, 06:05 PM)Matteo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I'd be glad to translate the guide into Italian, I've already contacted IL CARTOLAiO but I see in the table he's inactive.

Why nobody has still translate the guide for the latest version, 1.2.1? I mean every language, not only Italian, obviously.

Sure, you can go ahead. We have French, Hungarian and Spanish in 1.2.1 Tongue
Looks like IL CARTOLAiO had it ready and posted it already. Thanks for offering though Smile