..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 Translator Application/Translation Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
zomg fast reply (x_x ) btw i already got about 50% of it Tongue

cheers
Hi, guys.

Just joined the forums to inform you, that in case you were interested in my humble services, I'd be more than happy to translate PCSX2 to my native language, Finnish. It wasn't on the list yet, so I assume my offer should be taken into consideration. I have no real life, other than boozing and making a jackass out of myself, so... How about it?

With best regards,

Ufomies (Marko)
(04-20-2009, 07:45 AM)Ufomies Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, guys.

Just joined the forums to inform you, that in case you were interested in my humble services, I'd be more than happy to translate PCSX2 to my native language, Finnish. It wasn't on the list yet, so I assume my offer should be taken into consideration. I have no real life, other than boozing and making a jackass out of myself, so... How about it?

With best regards,

Ufomies (Marko)

Hehe ok you can do it,the no life part will help you finish fast too Tongue
(04-08-2009, 05:30 PM)SkyBon Wrote: [ -> ]Want to apply for 0.9.6 Russian language translation.
There is already a Russian translator...I'm waiting for his reply if he's going to update it for 0.9.6
(04-20-2009, 11:43 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Hehe ok you can do it,the no life part will help you finish fast too Tongue

didn't seem to help me any lol
Quote:There is already a Russian translator...I'm waiting for his reply if he's going to update it for 0.9.6
El_Diablos? Last time when I have met him on the forums he said he isn't so interested in PS2 emulation anymore... but well, meh. Maybe he got "unbored" :P

Anyway, SkyBon, I would like to help you in translation (ofc if only El_D will refuse to continue his work @ translation). PM me please and tell how can I contact you :P
I could translate to serbian.
I would like to complain that the Spanish translation is quite poor. It's hard to read.
(04-30-2009, 10:03 AM)Zexi Wrote: [ -> ]I could translate to serbian.

Ok,you have it.

(04-30-2009, 03:45 PM)IlDucci Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to complain that the Spanish translation is quite poor. It's hard to read.

Well don't tell me,tell Saiki and Luis who are responsible for it. Unfortunately, I cannot check for the quality of the translations since I would need to know 15 languages...