..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 Translator Application/Translation Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to translate into Lithuanian Smile
(04-30-2009, 03:45 PM)IlDucci Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to complain that the Spanish translation is quite poor. It's hard to read.

I'll quote myself..

"I'm working on it, it's luis that's to blame lol well that and my hard drive erasing. but yes, I'm working on it. I am also starting from near scratch to fix the bad translation on the 0.9.4 areas as well.."
I could translate into Turkish if you want.
(05-04-2009, 06:09 PM)PyramidHead Wrote: [ -> ]I could translate into Turkish if you want.
Sure,you can start working on it Wink
I started working on Turkish Smile I want to translate the programs Turkish Language too. (but I don't know which program to use) It is really poor translated and most of the words are not Turkish...
We will have a new translating system for the program in the future. Wait for it Wink
bositam,could i translate the pcsx2 guide in greek?
I would like to apply for the Indonesian language translation of the guide.
(06-26-2009, 10:36 AM)bedjo Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to apply for the Indonesian language translation of the guide.

Ok,you got it!
Oh my, crappy illiterate translation in Chinese Traditional, cuz Chinese in traditional and simplified are partially different. you can see people in Chinese Simplified as Mother language unable to acquainted with Chinese Traditional.

I'd like take over the translation of Chinese Traditional. Well, if allowed.