..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Video stutter.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I were on these forums long time ago, but I don't remember either my mail or username Sad back then my computer sucked so quit trying to get it to work. anyway now I have a new computer (and its quite a beast).

The problem is the video stutters, I've only tried to play Dark Cloud.
I've changed the resolution, speedhack, non-speedhack, changed between SSSE3 and 2, tried different frameskip, turbo, non-turbo, preset and non-preset.. I'm out of options.. I've tried everything I have knowledge of from the old days when I tried this. I'm using Linuz ISO and I mount the game as an ISO. Please help a noobie out so I can learn Smile glhf Rolleyes
tell me exactly the problem by showing us your screenshot...
i dunno what video stutter mean?

but mine is running w/ no problems
look my demo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIO2HgNOJjs

and btw don't forget to post your PC specs there might be a possible problems.
it like jumps up and down by 1 pixel.. and when I capture it, it doesn't show. streaming it on justin.tv (broadcasting website)
ahhh shaking right??
try toggle f5 to adjust it.
my spec are

Intel core i7 2600 3.40 GHz
Mainboard Asus P8Z68-PRO
DDR3 Memories from Corsair x2 4gb
NVIDIA GeForce GTW 560 Ti
Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
(12-05-2011, 07:47 AM)tallbender Wrote: [ -> ]ahhh shaking right??
try toggle f5 to adjust it.

did you read my last post
toggle f5 to adjust it's screen shaking up-down.
It was that easy?.. man I can't thank you enough! Laugh and I've been testing for like 3 hours and that was the solution.. lol
You can permanently set this in your GSdx configuration.
Set "Interlacing" to "blend-bff", which works for most games but causes a slight blurriness.
You can try the other modes but they come with drawbacks, too.

Just remember to turn it off when you play a different game that doesn't require this.