..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Gitaroo Man
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In level 4 of gitaroo man where you battle against the shark, huge black triangles flicker throughout the entire screen. This is with the latest GSdx in D3D11 Software mode. Can someone look into this please? The whole game seems perfect with this exception.
Invalid bug report, sounds more like a support issue. Moving.

Have you tried putting the EE/VU clamps on Full + Extra to see if that helps?
It's is a bug report, I've tried every option and it's still there.
No it isnt a bug report because you obviously didnt read the sticky that told you how to make a bug report.

Anyway, the spikes will either be solved by using SuperVU or MicroVU with Clamping set to full on both the EE recs and the VU's, i dont believe when people say "ive tried everything" as half the time we say to use a certain option and it fixes it.
And likr I've said, setting clamping to full on both EE and VU recs and that still doesn't solve it.
hmm, can you screenshot it for us please?
just imagine black triangles flickering around the screen. I'm not going to rerip the game and get to that level again just to take a screenshot.
Then don't rerip it, run it from the DVD, also if you have got that far recently, you will still have a memorycard save taking you there, so i don't think there's an issue?

If you arent even playing it, why do you even want help?