..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Save file problems.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello ?
Recently, I download "PCSX2 Playground" to play "SD Gundam G Generation Spirit" I have "Save files" in "PCSX2 0.9.5 SVN Rev. 377" Therefore, I copyed "memcards" and "sstates" from "PCSX2 0.9.5 SVN Rev. 377" to "PCSX2 Playground"

However, PCSX2 Playground can't road save files from "memcards" but it can read "sstates" But "sstates" can't save in "PCSX2 Playground's memcards"
Also, in Ps2 Output, there is message,

*** SPU2Ghz Warning:
The savestate you are trying to load was not made with this plugin.
The emulator will not be stable ! Find a memorycard savespot to save your game, reset, and then continue from there.

What do I have to do to solve this problems ?
(12-21-2008, 08:14 PM)neok Wrote: [ -> ]Hello ?
Recently, I download "PCSX2 Playground" to play "SD Gundam G Generation Spirit" I have "Save files" in "PCSX2 0.9.5 SVN Rev. 377" Therefore, I copyed "memcards" and "sstates" from "PCSX2 0.9.5 SVN Rev. 377" to "PCSX2 Playground"

However, PCSX2 Playground can't road save files from "memcards" but it can read "sstates" But "sstates" can't save in "PCSX2 Playground's memcards"
Also, in Ps2 Output, there is message,

*** SPU2Ghz Warning:
The savestate you are trying to load was not made with this plugin.
The emulator will not be stable ! Find a memorycard savespot to save your game, reset, and then continue from there.

What do I have to do to solve this problems ?

use the sound plugin you were using before? ^^
or do as it says load a savestate and save on a memorycard ingame then reset the game and try to load only from the memorycard not the savestates...

also this isn't a playground problem it's a plugin problem...
or is the playground version of SPU2Ghz supported..?
(12-21-2008, 08:14 PM)neok Wrote: [ -> ]What do I have to do to solve this problems ?

This:
(12-21-2008, 08:14 PM)neok Wrote: [ -> ]Find a memorycard savespot to save your game, reset, and then continue from there.

The new Playground version of SPU2ghz is heavily modified, and it is completely incompatible with older states. So what it does is ignore the old savestate info and just uses the existing gamestate as a "guess." This works well for most games, so long as you load into the title screen of the game before loading the old state.

Once loaded, find yourself a savespot for the game, save using the memcard, and then reload from there normally and use savestates again.

If using a memcard is not an option then you'll have to use the old version of SPU2ghz (1.9 official).
I tried load the savespots. Next, play game a little bit and save to memcard. Next, I closed everthing.
However, I reload save file from memcard, it didn't work. I also tried using the old version of SpU2ghz but that didn't work either.
I need "Step by Step" tutorials to fix this problems.
Sorry for inconvenience.
Have you tried removing the old memcard file, but not the savestates, and then save from a save point in the game using the states. It may not load due to memcard incompatibilities between playground and 0.9.5. It may be trying to save to the old 0.9.5. memcard file, but can't because it was previously used in a different format