..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Delete account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I want my account deleted. there's no option to do it my self.
I don't have a reason to come here now that my problem has been solved elsewhere. I am still angry that no one is willing to help me solve the problem if ripping models from pcsx2. I just wanted to rewrite that damned plugin.
Erm, this is your first post.

Im sorry, our mind reading tool is out of action at the moment, so we were unable to find out what help you required. Next time ask us first?

If you dont need your account just dont come back, you dont "need" to have it deleted.
I'm sorry, I had sent a PM to a member on here before I posted anything.
Well I don't appreciate you labeling everybody because you decided to pm one person instead of using the forum as intended. What if that person didn't even come here anymore like Jake.stein?
(12-18-2011, 03:11 AM)refraction Wrote: [ -> ]Well I don't appreciate you labeling everybody because you decided to pm one person instead of using the forum as intended. What if that person didn't even come here anymore like Jake.stein?
Well he can always get ipbanned, gotta try harder for that one ;D
if the forum has ip banning

It does but I don't understand why he doesn't just log out and never return Tongue2
I don't think there's any problem in never returning as refraction said. Can you please speciify why you don't want the account.

Anyways I've never heard of ripping models from pcsx2. So, Sorry! Smile
(12-20-2011, 07:32 AM)thatwasonce Wrote: [ -> ]Well he can always get ipbanned, gotta try harder for that one ;D
if the forum has ip banning

it do Tongue

got to keep those annoying people out Tongue

@ recoder :

ripping models ? Huh
Riptide Wrote:I want my account deleted. there's no option to do it my self.
I don't have a reason to come here now that my problem has been solved elsewhere. I am still angry that no one is willing to help me solve the problem if ripping models from pcsx2. I just wanted to rewrite that damned plugin.

Thats what. I never heard of ripping models from PCSX2.
I've seen it done with Final Fantasy X, although i dont think it was done via PCSX2, more likely straight from the game files.
Pages: 1 2