..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: more GS Plugin issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok, so I'm running pcsx2 in windows 7 on a mac with an intel core i3 processor and an ATI Radeon HD 5670 graphics card. I've read the guide and (as far as I know) made all the neccessary configurations, but for some reason when I try to run the game iso, it tells me that the GS plugin failed either because my computer doesn't have the resources to play it, or I don't have the right hardware/drivers. Will this work on my computer or not and if so, what am I missing?!!! I'm not computer savvy, so please help.

I am going to get this, if it kills me.
How are you trying to run the ISO? Are you using the internal ISO reader? Or are you using the actual dvd disc? What does the console log display?
Whats your Graphics Card? Update your DriectX Redistributrables. Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 runtime libraries. Also, run pcsx2 as administrator.
(12-15-2011, 11:32 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]How are you trying to run the ISO? Are you using the internal ISO reader? Or are you using the actual dvd disc? What does the console log display?

I believe I'm using the internal iso reader, but I'm not sure. This is what the console log saysOhmypening plugins...
Opening GS
Opening PAD
Opening SPU2
Opening CDVD
isoFile open ok: C:\Users\Julian\Desktop\Kingdom Hearts ISO Folder\Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix Disc 1.iso
Image type = DVD
Fileparts = 1
* CDVD Disk Open: DVD, Single layer or unknown:
* * Track 1: Data (Mode 1) (2114352 sectors)
Opening USB
Opening FW
Opening DEV9
Closing plugins...
Closing DEV9
Closing FW
Closing USB
Closing CDVD
Closing SPU2
Closing PAD
Closing GS
Plugins closed successfully.
Shutting down plugins...
(pxActionEvent) GS plugin failed to open!(thread:MTGS)(thread:EE Core)
Plugins shutdown successfully.
(12-15-2011, 03:52 PM)recoder Wrote: [ -> ]Whats your Graphics Card? Update your DriectX Redistributrables. Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 x86 runtime libraries. Also, run pcsx2 as administrator.

Done, done and done, but nothing has changed.
OK. So you have windows 7 on Mac... What do you have Windows 7 or Mac? For Windows 7 use GSDX but for mac use ZZOGL.

If windows, check whether you have d3dx9_43.dll, d3dx10_43.dll and d3dx11_43.dll in system directory. Install the latest version of drivers.
He has installed Win 7 on a Mac it's fine. Is that final mix game a patched one by any chance for english?
(12-16-2011, 01:57 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]He has installed Win 7 on a Mac it's fine. Is that final mix game a patched one by any chance for english?

There's an english patch for it, yes. But I have not installed it yet.
(12-16-2011, 01:39 PM)recoder Wrote: [ -> ]OK. So you have windows 7 on Mac... What do you have Windows 7 or Mac? For Windows 7 use GSDX but for mac use ZZOGL.

If windows, check whether you have d3dx9_43.dll, d3dx10_43.dll and d3dx11_43.dll in system directory. Install the latest version of drivers.
I tried that, the problem is that because i'm using a mac to run windows, some of the drivers won't download. do you know of any i could get from online that might help
(12-16-2011, 01:57 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]He has installed Win 7 on a Mac it's fine. Is that final mix game a patched one by any chance for english?

So...any suggestions on what I should do?
Pages: 1 2 3