..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: PCSX2 0.9.8 Tekken 4 Problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I can't play Tekken 4 on this. When I put Time Stretch in synchronizing Mode I can see well emulated intros and ending videos, but fighting animations and music stage sound much faster than must be.And when I choose Async Mix fighitng emulation is perfect but videos end before their sounds. Any solution? Thanks.
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.

Thank You.
(12-23-2011, 02:47 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.

Thank You.

-My hardware specs- Intel Core I7 2nd generation Intel i7-2630QM.Nvidia Geforce 525M 1 GB quad, 6gb ram, Windows 7 Home Premium.
-PCSX2 0.9.8
- Default settings
OK keep SPU2-X to Time Stretch but make sure you set your laptop's power plan to performance (or always on, something like that). What kind of FPS are you getting when you get the slowdowns?
(12-31-2011, 02:59 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]OK keep SPU2-X to Time Stretch but make sure you set your laptop's power plan to performance (or always on, something like that). What kind of FPS are you getting when you get the slowdowns?

I did what u write, and with new bios and configuration work!
Now I have another problems: can't play Virtual on Marz and Tekken 5 - Devil Within. Thanks
make another thread, and don't forget to tell exactly what your problem is.
"can't play" means nothing and everything.