..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Raw Codes DBZ Tenkaichi 3 PAL. ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just curious if someone with Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 PAL, could create a code for me. It would be greatly appreciated.

I only ask because I tried, and my system wasn't up to playing the game, I was getting about 4 fps, and it kept crashing, using the recommended plugins and settings for the game. And the code I want in is not on the internet, I looked for hours with Google and could not find it, I looked pretty much everywhere I could think of.

I wasn't sure if this was the appropriate place to ask this, but patch finder was part of the Beta, if I remember correctly, so this seems the place for Beta related features, etc,..

The codes I really want is this..

1. Infinite Blast Stocks P1 (Duel Mode)

RAW codes should work, I can convert it from there..

If not its cool, I am just getting kind of desperate, I tried guessing, I tried using PCSX2's patch finder, I tried Google, I don't know what else to try.

---

A more PCSX2 related question..

Is there any chance you will be taking advantage of the recently unlocked "Stream Computing" ability of the Radeon HD 4800 Series?

I know you have dual core optimizations, so this would be nice for single core users, who have a graphics card in that series(Or anyone really, but we really need it.. Smile). It should offer us a great amount of improvement. (I know the encoder they built using this ability, the "Avivo Encoder" can encode videos in 10-15 minutes, videos that would normally take hours using just your CPU for the encoding..)

I found this little bit of information on how much power my card in particular has for stream computing.. (HD4850)
Quote:That aside, AMD have been keen to point out the advantages RV770 has from a Stream Computing perspective compared to its predecessor, with a natural focus on the sheer amount of computing power at its disposal thanks to those 800 Stream Processors, which gives even the Radeon HD 4850 a Teraflop to play with, with up to 240 Gigaflops of processing power available when running in the IEEE 754-compliant double precision processing mode of which these parts are also capable.

Here is a link to the information about it, and the SDK needed to implement it..
http://ati.amd.com/technology/streamcomp...index.html