..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Kingdom hearts 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Running SLUS-20370 serial version of KH1 and it always locks up after the first boss in the tutorial when Sora gets engulfed in the shadow, the camera zooms into his eye and it stops when his eye is half the screen and the shadow smoke keeps distorting the video but it doesn't proceed to the video where he wakes up (I think). just gets stuck there, sound doesn't cut or anything it just stops trying. maintains about 35 fps when it freezes though with the GS maxed out. running Radeon HD 5750. Any help? tell me what you need Mellow
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.

Thank You.
Phenom II x4 955 black edition
Radeon HD 5750
Win7 x64 4gig ddr3
PCSX .9.8
I believe it freezes/hangs right before a video so the skip MPEG might fix it but i want it to work with the MPEG, anyway to do that?
yea that fixed it somehow without skipping any videos...
... Hooray...? Laugh
My money goes to the EE timing hack (or one of the others not recommended that were on Tongue)
I had the exact same issue. When I restarted the emulator it worked. Didn't change any settings either.

In a situation like that, disable all speed hacks. And see if it repeats.