..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Low FPS BUDOKAI 3 IN BATTLES
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi my PROBLEM IS WHEN I PLAY BUDOKAI 3 WHEN SHOWS THE PLAYERs and
in the battles the fps going down to 40-43 and is very slow to me
i dont know if is my configuration or my hardware helpme

AMD ATHLON X2 7750
ATI RADEON HD 4850 512 VRAM
2G DDR2 RAM

I do not think my computer is not running so bad for this game or yes?Sad
Try enabling speedhacks. If that didn't fixed it then you're out of luck.
If your athlon could be unlocked with at least 1 additional working core, using mtvu speedhack from svn versions of pcsx2, would probably be enough for full speed as that game is mainly EE/VU heavy and works brilliantly with mentioned speedhack. But I guess unlocking cores is a lottery and your mobo needs to allow it to begin with, how safe it is probably depends on mobo too and unlocked cores will heat your cpu too much for standard cooling, soo I wouldn't really recommend trying it just for some fps in one game, especially if you have no knowledge about it.;]
its strange because when i fighting the program says that i have 60 fps but the movement is slow but the sound is okay and the (GS) is use a 40-50 %
What ee% do you get ?
And if you use speedhacks, know that it tends to fake fps counter.
MY EE IS IN THE 70-85%

and if I remove the speedhacks the game running a lltle more good but the sound is a sht
I didn't say you need to remove speedhacks, it's just that when using them, you can't really rely on the fps counter.

Anyways, looks like your cpu is pushed near the limit.

Tell, you didn't enable ALL speedhacks at the same time ? That could slow your game down...
You need to enable them 1 by 1 and start a kind of trial and error process to find the best combination.
i found a good configuration thanks but also had to see audio options
now i ok