..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: cant disable or enable frame limit by hotkeys when listening to backround music
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
the title says it all...I cant disable or enable frame limit or enabling turbo when listening to my own music saved on HDD
Your media player may block out function keys?
maybe??i tried both media player and winamp.. still the same..but i dont think that thats the point Wacko
i also tried VLC...STILL!!!
Well it's pretty clear this isn't PCSX2's fault...
Very odd issue indeed.
Do the other function keys work?
(01-17-2012, 08:56 PM)rama Wrote: [ -> ]Very odd issue indeed.
Do the other function keys work?

actually there are times that i can use turbo and anything else rather than disable frame limiting..but still... i cant enable turbo at times..i also tried 0.9.8 r4600 but still the same problem..im currently using 0.9.9 5068
(01-17-2012, 08:46 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Well it's pretty clear this isn't PCSX2's fault...

i know that it is not the emulator's fault but it is just...weird...but i can still change interlacing by pressing F5 normally even when im playing music...so the media player only blocks the frame limit hotkey options??or what??Wacko
Maybe check the 'monitor in background' option in lilypad, who knows maybe it will help.
(01-18-2012, 10:53 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe check the 'monitor in background' option in lilypad, who knows maybe it will help.

it is already checked o_O
Pages: 1 2