..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Super robot wars impact
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
okay, i give up,, after couuntless trying and researching,, it just wont work >_< it always hang when the enemy's about to counterattack me,, im sure there's few that mentioned about this before and how its related to the audio plugin but i just failed to configure it,,

thanks
even on ZeroSPU??
ok manage to make it works but the sound/audio is so bad and noisy now,, its normal i take it?
it's normal thats the only one can fix the hung counterattack battles.
sound is only left to suffer unless you have a beast computer.
no i am just using a laptop xD thanks tall u are da man! thanks for helping me for buncha times, ill go play mx 1st then,
say tall, im doing okay with MX but seems got sound probs too, in every line, there'll be an echo like for example.. are you ready!!(dy) >__< hope u undrstand
my MX disc is badly damaged i can't play this anymore even on my actual PS2 and i deleted already my saved file.
i re-played or start a-new game on my MX-portable (PSP) instead....this will takes my advantage to play that game anywhere i go.
oh i see, i gave my psp to my lil bro so i gotta choose between pcsx2 and jpcsp and u know whats better hehe , they nver redo the sprites and animation for portable version yeah?